Heroes returns!

Heroes is back on Monday! Yay! \(^o^)/
What I had not realised is that the official site has been carrying on with the online Novels. :cool: If you haven't read them recently you need to do so.
They contain stuff about Hana (Wireless) trying to track down the Company but more than that they have a BIG SECRET about Linderman! :eek: :cool:

Also Linderman has been trying to rig the election so that Nathan Petrelli wins. You can find out info on that in Hana's secret site.
http://www.samantha48616e61.com/

I like how they keep up the story even off air.
The tag line for these next few episodes I believe is:
It's time to save the World.
Roll on Monday! :woot:
heroesbarzf6.gif

Last edited:
I just finished watching it.
Excellent episode! :woot: I missed it not being on. :D I get so wrapped up watching it I don't notice time going by.

Sylar is a brilliant villain. Linderman is cast perfectly and I like the evil plans going on.

And the end was a great cliffhanger too! Roll on next week!:cool:

Downloading now.
Also Hiro's Blog is closing but I have a bit to catch up on.

Holy crap I love Heroes.

Not enough Hiro in the last episode.

Too much Nikki/Jessica.

That Mystique Wannabe is a bitch. I wonder what Jessica/Nikki is going to do to get her son back.

I enjoyed it :)

I enjoyed it :)

I'm curious what Nathan and Peter's mother's powers are. To me it seemed to hint that she had some sort of power.

Linderman has powers as we saw in the episode.

We also saw a limit to Claire's powers through Peter. The glass wedged in his head kept him from regenerating. Once it was removed he regenerated just like Claire.

Gabriel Sylar is brilliant. He showed he does have Eve's powers, and the intelligence is probably from Charlie. It'll be interesting to see what control of Isaac's powers he'll gain.

Where's the invisible guy? Didn't see him this episode.

I'm curious what Nathan and Peter's mother's powers are. To me it seemed to hint that she had some sort of power.

We also saw a limit to Claire's powers through Peter. The glass wedged in his head kept him from regenerating. Once it was removed he regenerated just like Claire.

Gabriel Sylar is brilliant. He showed he does have Eve's powers, and the intelligence is probably from Charlie. It'll be interesting to see what control of Isaac's powers he'll gain.

FWIW, both Sylar and Peter have been heard to have the "special" voice. It has, however, been confirmed by several sources that only Eden has used the persuasion ability so far. The effects guys just liked it and have used it to make people sound cool. Also confirmed by the online comic, Sylar does not have Eden's ability. Peter does, but doesn't know it.

We saw the limitation with Claire's ability after the quarterback tried to rape her.

I doubt the Invisible guy will pop up again much. Chris Eccleston probably only wanted a small part.

The online novel showed Mr Petrelli and Linderman young and become friends finally. Petrelli (Dad) didn't have powers so it would likely come from Mom.

am i missing something? i thought its not on till monday the 30th.....:huh:
Nope. It was on Monday 23rd. Just gone.
If its not repeated I think USA peeps can watch it online.

:woot: :biggrin: How good was this weeks show! ^_^
I do like a good alternate reality and this was really interesting. Just when I thought the series couldn't get any better it does!

Now what's going to happen I wonder!
Also will we find how Peter got the big scar on his face. :huh:

This is exactly how good anime shows get me. People say they don't understand... Well look at yourselves NOW.

Finding info about characters outside the show, deducing what will happen next episode, etc...

Before saying anything about anime next time, remember this moment and look at yourselves.

Likewise, I don't find this program interesting at all.

^_^

anime sucks, heroes rocks. i think heroes is fast becoming one of the best shows ever in my opinion. though if they can keep up this high standard for the next few episodes i will be astonished

Back