Hello Wanderhomies

Hofah

Hello Wanderhomies,

This Hofah an old timer from Wanderhome. I recognize a lot of names on this forum but I doubt very many will recognize me. I remember lots of crazy battles with some of you guys. I played SWG from the summer it launched till that thing called the NGE. Glad to know the a lot of you guys still stay in touch because Wanderhome was a sweet community. Anyways so hows it going?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Hofah @ Jul 21 2006, 06:30 AM) [snapback]95860[/snapback][/center]
Hello Wanderhomies,

This Hofah an old timer from Wanderhome. I recognize a lot of names on this forum but I doubt very many will recognize me. I remember lots of crazy battles with some of you guys. I played SWG from the summer it launched till that thing called the NGE. Glad to know the a lot of you guys still stay in touch because Wanderhome was a sweet community. Anyways so hows it going?
[/b]

welcome to the crazy party you crazy BSA bandit

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Hofah @ Jul 20 2006, 03:36 PM) [snapback]95943[/snapback][/center]
Oh man its Kanos....and Rankin too.

How are the both you?
[/b]
Hiya Mr. or Ms. *giggle*

Welcome to Wanderhomies! ^_^

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artica @ Jul 20 2006, 05:46 PM) [snapback]95947[/snapback][/center]
Hiya Mr. or Ms. *giggle*

Welcome to Wanderhomies! ^_^
[/b]

to answer you question its Mr.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Hofah @ Jul 20 2006, 05:36 PM) [snapback]95943[/snapback][/center]
Oh man its Kanos....and Rankin too.

How are the both you?
[/b]
Doing well. Awake. That's always a good thing. :)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kiritok @ Jul 21 2006, 02:24 AM) [snapback]96020[/snapback][/center]

/zips up pants, /walk to another thread
[/b]

:lol:

Classic Wanderhomie post.

Back