Heh From Overheard

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Madrigal @ May 25 2006, 01:22 PM) [snapback]81523[/snapback][/center]
Greatest site ever.

Now if only someone would start OverheardInLA...
[/b]

I'd like an overheardinSWG...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ May 25 2006, 12:23 PM) [snapback]81524[/snapback][/center]
I'd like an overheardinSWG...
[/b]
Don't make me go there. :ph34r:

Overheard in SWG:

Punk: You want a dual?
Madrigal: A dual what?
Madrigal: Processor?
Madrigal: Citizenship?
Madrigal: Polyhedron?
Punk: fine
Punk: duel.
Punk: I can't spell.
Punk: You talk like my teacher.

-Overheard by TheQueenOfLok, Coronet Starport

Marriage in Meat?!
Tiv: Do you take Noah, to be your husband, to make him ham sammiches for the rest of your life?
Dola: Wha?
Tiv: Just say I do.
Dola: I do.
Tiv: Do you take Dola, to be your...erm...husband to ask for sammiches for every day and to eat the sammiches Dola makes?
Noah: I do.
Tiv: I now pronounce you Ithorian and husband! You can now eat sammiches!!!

---Overheard by AfraidofTiv, Coronet Bank.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ May 25 2006, 11:07 AM) [snapback]81544[/snapback][/center]
Marriage in Meat?!
Tiv: Do you take Noah, to be your husband, to make him ham sammiches for the rest of your life?
Tiv: Do you take Dola, to be your...erm...husband to ask for sammiches for every day and to eat the sammiches Dola makes?

[/b]
:lol:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ May 25 2006, 01:07 PM) [snapback]81544[/snapback][/center]
Marriage in Meat?!

[/b]
ZOMG, I remember that..

Just remember, have a healthy fear.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rankin @ May 26 2006, 12:39 AM) [snapback]81631[/snapback][/center]
ZOMG, I remember that..
Just remember, have a healthy fear.
[/b]
*shudder* :mellow:
Did you ever finish posting them?
Brrr really am shuddering :lol:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Azrail @ May 25 2006, 04:50 PM) [snapback]81637[/snapback][/center]
[/b]
:huh:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Azrail @ May 26 2006, 09:50 AM) [snapback]81637[/snapback][/center]
[/b]

I still have them gotta work on that for everyone. Though overheard in SWG sounds great. I have a newly mastered entertainer I have to unleash on the world so I might just park her and listen for conversations.

Back