Headphones

Ackis

Uber Pheesh
Ok I've gone through two sets of planitronics headphones... the wire keeps fucking up where it connects to the headset. Anyone suggest an alternative brand? Needs a mic...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ackis @ Jul 31 2006, 05:14 PM) [snapback]99923[/snapback][/center]
Ok I've gone through two sets of planitronics headphones... the wire keeps fucking up where it connects to the headset. Anyone suggest an alternative brand? Needs a mic...
[/b]
Weld it together. :)

Yah I heard good things about sennheiser but couldn't find the pc ones on their web-page, so I didn't bother looking for a retailer. LOL

i use the $10 headset from radioshack. two years, hasn't broken once, although the screw for the shirt clip on the volume control has come loose and i've been too lazy to tighten it.

<--Those ones. Sony MDR-V700 ftw!! If you can get the accessories shown all the better!

For voice chat I've been using the logitech headset that came with my Socom: Navy Seals for PS2 for the past 3 years and I've yet to have it die on me. Other Mic/headset combos just feel awkward compared to it now

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Timi @ Aug 1 2006, 02:03 PM) [snapback]100285[/snapback][/center]
Damn right!
[/b]
I have the big studio ones (forget the exact name of 'em) for my ipod *giggle* I think I look silly with them, but what a performance from each song. :D Well worth it.

Yah I like performance... the ones I had before were nice... people on vent say I sound better on the new one however, but I don't think sound quality is as good.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ackis @ Aug 1 2006, 02:06 PM) [snapback]100292[/snapback][/center]
Yah I like performance... the ones I had before were nice... people on vent say I sound better on the new one however, but I don't think sound quality is as good.
[/b]
Headphones, not Mic :p

Back