Happy Birthday

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Merlyn @ Jan 8 2007, 10:57 AM) [snapback]138627[/snapback][/center]
David Bowie
60 today
holy crap!
[/b]
Who is that? :blink:

Probably heard his music at one point or another, I can't dismiss that. But never actually acknowledge him. Not much of a fan of Pop, unless is Japanese, and in that case just a selected few. In terms of rock in english I prefer the heavier stuff, Metal so to speak. He is not in the range of music I like the most, thus the not knowing him. And, I'm not really interested. ^_^

sorry Ms. Merly :hug:

He was the bad guy in Labyrinth.
I'm sure you've seen that. You like odd things. :p
labyrinth_1.jpg

*shakes head*

oh well... I never felt old till today... a person who does not know David Bowie.

Jareth from Labyrynth, and he was in Merry Christmas, Mr. Lawrence adn he was also in the Vampire movie, The Hunger with Catherine Deneuve. Among others...

He's quite sexy in that gaunt and weird sort of way.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Merlyn @ Jan 8 2007, 01:37 PM) [snapback]138660[/snapback][/center]
*shakes head*

oh well... I never felt old till today... a person who does not know David Bowie.

Jareth from Labyrynth, and he was in Merry Christmas, Mr. Lawrence adn he was also in the Vampire movie, The Hunger with Catherine Deneuve. Among others...

He's quite sexy in that gaunt and weird sort of way.
[/b]
Is not about old or not.

Let me turn it around...

Do you know Yoko Kanno? ^_^

Don't look in Google yet... Just tell me.

nope
but I am guessing this person means a lot to you. Now it is your turn to educate me
I love cultural exchange days!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Merlyn @ Jan 8 2007, 01:55 PM) [snapback]138662[/snapback][/center]
nope
but I am guessing this person means a lot to you. Now it is your turn to educate me
I love cultural exchange days!
[/b]
What I mean with this, is interests. There are things you don't know nothing about because it hasn't crossed your path in a way to pick up your interest. People say I live under a rock, but in reality, if it doesn't interest me I won't look or search about it. there are things like music or movies, that I might have seen or heard on the TV or radio, but same thing applies. ^_^

Yoko Kanno (It's a She), is one of the major composers in Japan.
You can find about her here: Kanno Yoko (In Japan last name is mentioned first)

see I guess that's where we differ. I am interested in everything...I look at what ever comes my way, even if it's just to peek at it.

The spiders from Mars are dancing in the streets, no doubt.

Merly, don't feel too bad. Artica only arrived on our planet a few years ago. :D

Back