HALLOWEEEN!!!

womp

POST YOUR COSTUMES!!!

mine is classic, just call me Father

2008103135344hn5.jpg

We have our party tonight (1st Nov). I'm gonna dress in black and paint my pregnant belly as a pumpkin ^_^

Clearly, someone *tried* to pwn Stav's face off. His hair was victorious in the end. Huzzah! (Hope all that shit's healing up, man.. :)

Hahaha, yeah that was taken a day after my surgery (Oct 29th). I don't look that bad today, although the old ladies at the voting center did get a bit freaked out when I walked in.

Lol, i wish I had an awesome story like that. You know, I got trapped on a mountain while skiing and encountered an angry bear that ripped off my arms but I ended up beating him to death with my face then peed on its body.

I actually had gotten my nose broken in a rock war in Greece when I was 13 and never went to the doc. The past couple of years I developed breathing problems and sinusitis attacks. So this was corrective surgery and totally voluntary.

The inside of my nose was so bad the doctor had to rebuild the entire inside of it. Usually your septum is like a nice smooth tube. Mine was a mix between a zig zag and a bad spiderweb of tissue and cartilage.

damn! did not even realise you were in for surgery :(

i hope you have a speedy recovery!

Back