HA HA Brady Quinn!

Stavrose

Fried Yoda
Staff member
Damn, I wish he would've fallen even more. Still, I'm very happy that he didn't make it in the top 10, and even happier he didn't make it in the top 20.

It's all because of history. Over recent years we've seen two highly touted QBs drafted high in the first round, and one of them doesn't pan out. This year Quinn has some negatives in his game and coupled with history it scared some teams off.
It did cost him some money, but in the end if he turns out to be a good player he'll get the cash later.

He wanted to go to Cleveland anywho.
But they always say that.

The last person I can remember who actually didn't like the team that drafted them was Bo Jackson. He hated Tampa Bay so much that he sat out the entire year and was re-drafted the next year by the Raiders.

But they always say that.

The last person I can remember who actually didn't like the team that drafted them was Bo Jackson. He hated Tampa Bay so much that he sat out the entire year and was re-drafted the next year by the Raiders.

Eli "I'm not my brother" Manning.

Speaking of the Raiders...trading Moss to NE. Brilliant move... :p

Traded for Moss and spent their 1st round draft pick another WR with off field trouble. Very un-Patriot like. Boy they must be driving for a title this year.

Traded for Moss and spent their 1st round draft pick another WR with off field trouble. Very un-Patriot like. Boy they must be driving for a title this year.
That and they have a brutal non-division schedule this year. San Diego, Dallas, Indianapolis, Cincinnati, Philadelphia and Baltimore are not going to be easy.

Sept. 9: at Jets (CBS, 1 p.m.)
Sept. 16: San Diego (NBC, 8:15 p.m.)
Sept. 23 vs. Bills (CBS, 1 p.m.)
Oct. 1 at Bengals* (ESPN, 8:30 p.m.)
Oct. 7 Browns (CBS, 1 p.m.)
Oct. 14 at Dallas (CBS, 4:15 p.m.)
Oct. 21 at Miami (CBS, 1 p.m.)
Oct. 28 Redskins (FOX, 4:15 p.m.)
Nov. 4 at Indianapolis (CBS, 4:15 p.m.)
Week 10 BYE
Nov. 18 at Bills (CBS, 1 p.m.)
Nov. 25 Eagles (NBC, 8:15 p.m.)
Dec. 3 at Baltimore* (ESPN, 8:30 p.m.)
Dec. 9 Pittsburgh (CBS, 1 p.m.)
Dec. 16 Jets (CBS, 1 p.m.)
Dec. 23 Miami (CBS, 1 p.m.)
Dec. 29 at Giants** (NFL Network, 8:30 p.m.)

That and they have a brutal non-division schedule this year. San Diego, Dallas, Indianapolis, Cincinnati, Philadelphia and Baltimore are not going to be easy.

Ouch, that is a rough schedule.

You know, spending only a 4th rounder on Moss was certainly the right price, but man, that is like putting A-Rod on your team. Yeah, he looks good, but he always cowers in the face of challenge.

Speaking of the Raiders...trading Moss to NE. Brilliant move... :p

BTW, your Bears had a good draft. I was a bit worried about their management after the whole QB fiasco throughout the year and the silly trade with the Jets. Despite that, overall, the Bears did quite well.

yes yes poor Brady Quinn.

I will feel really bad for him when he is counting his money and playing football for a living.

Back