Guys...Should I be worried?

lol if you look closely there's an unidentified third leg that appears to belong to no-one. but no, Tiv, I think youre safe and snuggly. No worries.

/hakunamatata

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ker-ri @ Dec 29 2005, 08:20 AM) [snapback]18632[/snapback][/center]
I was there an di don't think you should worry..........2much :)

/whisper I was in the band next to rankin!
[/b]

/grin @ Ker-ri Sorry I was a bit out of it last night. A little too much Schanpps.

And the pic was funny because it was Voren and Avari dancing a little too close. The third leg is me. Should have edited it out but see above statement about drinking and drawing.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Dec 30 2005, 12:36 AM) [snapback]18677[/snapback][/center]
/grin @ Ker-ri Sorry I was a bit out of it last night. A little too much Schanpps.

And the pic was funny because it was Voren and Avari dancing a little too close. The third leg is me. Should have edited it out but see above statement about drinking and drawing.
[/b]
/
tiv was drunk tiv was drunk!!!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shaggz1297 @ Dec 30 2005, 12:38 AM) [snapback]18679[/snapback][/center]
/
tiv was drunk tiv was drunk!!!
[/b]

hey let her go! sometimes you need a good drink! umm fuzzy navels

Er...that just means I'm the third leg right? Cuz I don't have three legs..really I don't.[/b]
umm.... i guess. believe what you want to...

all hail tiv, third leg extrordinaire!

/bow2

I was a jerk. I posted something I saw that was kinda odd, but knowing it would bring a chuckle. Well it was really wrong of me because I knew better. It was a posting for a mature guild, but it sounded just different. So I posted about it, and people laughed, but in the end it was wrong. I of all people know how it feels to be picked on, and yet I brought something for others to laugh on. I just feel crummy now.

Worse yet, I didn't realize it until someone else brought it to my attention.

Back