Goth chicks are hot

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(scally666 @ Dec 3 2005, 07:15 AM) [snapback]3865[/snapback][/center]
well i think so anyway
[/b]
*throws away all my black clothes and wears only pink and ruffles*
to hell with goth chicks! :p

saw The Damned the other day hoping for goth chick action but there was non
Marilyn Manson gigs are full of horny goth chicks

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(El-Diablos @ Dec 3 2005, 07:19 AM) [snapback]3882[/snapback][/center]
I like purple panties. In fact starting a new thread.
[/b]
/cries
but I don't have panties

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SynTaXx-Wrath @ Dec 2 2005, 04:20 PM) [snapback]3884[/snapback][/center]
/cries
but I don't have panties
[/b]

Damn I was going to amaze you with my color guessing skills.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(El-Diablos @ Dec 2 2005, 04:20 PM) [snapback]3889[/snapback][/center]
[/b]
shhhhh

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SynTaXx-Wrath @ Dec 3 2005, 07:20 AM) [snapback]3884[/snapback][/center]
/cries
but I don't have panties
[/b]

The penalty for that is easy, spankings all around....and then the oral-sex.
/monty-python off

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(El-Diablos @ Dec 2 2005, 09:20 PM) [snapback]3889[/snapback][/center]
[/b]
pink me thinks :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(El-Diablos @ Dec 3 2005, 07:16 AM) [snapback]3869[/snapback][/center]
Depends there are levels of goth chicks. but a goth chick with a british accent would be super.
[/b]
im here to assure you that yes they are very hot!!!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shaggz1297 @ Dec 2 2005, 04:22 PM) [snapback]3894[/snapback][/center]
im here to assure you that yes they are very hot!!!
[/b]

Yes and if I EVER met a hewt british goth girl I have a list of phrases I will make her say just cause I want to hear an authentic goth brit chick say them.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(El-Diablos @ Dec 2 2005, 04:24 PM) [snapback]3898[/snapback][/center]
Yes and if I EVER met a hewt british goth girl I have a list of phrases I will make her say just cause I want to hear an authentic goth brit chick say them.
[/b]

Please post them.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(El-Diablos @ Dec 3 2005, 07:20 AM) [snapback]3889[/snapback][/center]
[/b]
lol no way! because the few times I have worn them you knew what color they were and that I had them on, you are a sick lil man El-D ;)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Dec 3 2005, 07:21 AM) [snapback]3891[/snapback][/center]
The penalty for that is easy, spankings all around....and then the oral-sex.
/monty-python off
[/b]
spank me all you want, and I love getting oral.. I hope you did your mouth exercizes today

Back