Got Bowflex for my birthday

Valuthor

The Extreme 2 I hooked it up on the 5th and finally used it last night -- Man I hurt today. 6 plus years of not exersizing will do that to ya :p

Well they say its 20 minuts a day 3 days a week well see about that I only want ot lose 30 or so pounds -- I eat healthy but am jsut lazy -- work behing a computer all day play games all night :p

Anyone else use Bowflex?

Would like to get one because I hate spending 40 bucks a month at a gym where all the little yuppy sports drink people go to hang out and not work out. I can't get on any equipment because it's too packed and people love socializing between freakin sets....grrrrr :angry:

But haven't because don't have the cash for it right now and not too sure if it's worth the money.

Nope, I go to the dojo every Saturday for 4 hours. :lol:
That's enough for me. ~giggle~ :mellow:

If you are worried about the money jsut think its cheaper then a gym that was part of hte reason I wanted it -- Its 30 bucks a month on payments a gym neer me is 65 for the cheapest.

as for the Dojo -- I dont have the disaplin to go anyplace but home or the bar after work:p

~giggle~
I have done it for 15 years now. Althought, when I was younger and had more time, I did went three days a week and Saturdays. :mellow:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Zampy @ Jan 11 2006, 01:30 PM) [snapback]25486[/snapback][/center]
so in other words you could kick all our asses
[/b]

damn I hate to piss artica off and then meet her in real life lol she'd round house kick me and id die :p

I find before I can join a Gym, I have to workout first cause you don't want to go there unless you are ripped. Nothing like clanking the 10 lbs

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(El-Diablos @ Jan 12 2006, 04:34 AM) [snapback]25489[/snapback][/center]
I find before I can join a Gym, I have to workout first cause you don't want to go there unless you are ripped. Nothing like clanking the 10 lbs
[/b]

Pffff 12oz curls for the win baby!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Zampy @ Jan 11 2006, 10:30 AM) [snapback]25486[/snapback][/center]
so in other words you could kick all our asses
[/b]
Is not about kicking butt... ...is about inner strenght.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Curse @ Jan 11 2006, 10:33 AM) [snapback]25488[/snapback][/center]
damn I hate to piss artica off and then meet her in real life lol she'd round house kick me and id die :p
[/b]
...And no I wouldn't...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artica @ Jan 12 2006, 04:51 AM) [snapback]25507[/snapback][/center]
...And no I wouldn't...
[/b]

Yes you would.....stick swinger.

I like had karate classes 12 years ago for a few months. I don't remember much.

If bowflex really gives you all your excercises then maybe I should look into it when I get the cash.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artica @ Jan 12 2006, 07:04 AM) [snapback]25634[/snapback][/center]
No i wouldn't... <_<
[/b]

You know what I think, I think you are a lying piece of...

/gets hit by bamboo stick from nowhere

What the?

/gets hit again

Okay, forget it. :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Jan 11 2006, 01:14 PM) [snapback]25660[/snapback][/center]
You know what I think, I think you are a lying piece of...

/gets hit by bamboo stick from nowhere

What the?

/gets hit again

Okay, forget it. :p
[/b]

Is not a bamboo stick, is an actual blunt katana and wakizashi; no edge.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artica @ Jan 12 2006, 07:19 AM) [snapback]25672[/snapback][/center]
Is not a bamboo stick, is an actual blunt katana and wakizashi; no edge.
[/b]

Ah, very cool....Fluffy don't know weapons, he is stuck with using his paws.

Back