Google.com??? wtf

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Chuyen Micket @ Jul 8 2006, 01:59 PM) [snapback]93223[/snapback][/center]
1 guests, 3 members 1 anonymous members
Chuyen Micket, Google.com, Cubby, Avari

explain
[/b]
spam

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Chuyen Micket @ Jul 8 2006, 10:59 AM) [snapback]93223[/snapback][/center]
1 guests, 3 members 1 anonymous members
Chuyen Micket, Google.com, Cubby, Avari

explain
[/b]
It's actually quite simple...

so you wouldn't understand...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(djmtott @ Jul 8 2006, 09:49 PM) [snapback]93299[/snapback][/center]
It's actually quite simple...

so you wouldn't understand...
[/b]

:lol:

press the print screen button on your keyboard to take a screen of the whole screen that you are looking at and then paste it into an image editing program (eg ms paint). you can also hold alt and print screen to take a screen of just the window you are in, minus the start bar etc

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PrOdiGy @ Jul 11 2006, 04:49 AM) [snapback]93931[/snapback][/center]
press the print screen button on your keyboard to take a screen of the whole screen that you are looking at and then paste it into an image editing program (eg ms paint). you can also hold alt and print screen to take a screen of just the window you are in, minus the start bar etc
[/b]

wheres the picture at?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Chuyen Micket @ Jul 12 2006, 02:36 AM) [snapback]94055[/snapback][/center]
wheres the picture at? [/b]
Hitting the print screen button takes a screenshot your current view, and puts it in your clipboard, where you can then paste it into a photo editing program and either tweak or save it.

On on off note, who was Google.com cybering with?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(noahTHEpurdy @ Jul 11 2006, 12:48 PM) [snapback]94063[/snapback][/center]
Hitting the print screen button takes a screenshot your current view, and puts it in your clipboard, where you can then paste it into a photo editing program and either tweak or save it.
[/b]

I would prefer it if Wanderhomies could block google from archiving/indexing the posts here.

googlemuthafucka4gs6wy.jpg

Noticed that Google.com is on here nearly all the time lately??
It's on the Personal Messenger again now.

It's taking over!! :eek: :eek:nline2long:

Hmmmm SOVIETS!!!! Break out the satellites and get your finger over the red button the cold war is back on!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(zanax @ Jul 11 2006, 12:26 PM) [snapback]94081[/snapback][/center]
I would prefer it if Wanderhomies could block google from archiving/indexing the posts here.
[/b]

/agree

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(noahTHEpurdy @ Jul 11 2006, 11:48 AM) [snapback]94063[/snapback][/center]
[/b]

/sheepishly raises his hand

Sorry, I just can't help myself <strike>sometimes</strike> all the time.

Back