Gomi's House is Burnt Down!

Tiveria

Sheeptastic!
http://apnews.myway.com/article/20081106/D949N7601.html
SARGENT, Ga. (AP) - Would-be cleaners take note: A blowtorch is not a good substitute for a broom. Coweta County authorities said Galen Winchell set fire to his west Georgia home Wednesday as he cleaned cobwebs from exterior eaves with a blowtorch. Winchell noticed the blaze when he saw smoke pouring from the attic.
Coweta Fire Investigator James Gantt says the fire was contained to one part of the house, but the entire home had smoke and water damage. No one was hurt. No phone number was listed for Winchell.

Shenanigans!

This pic clearly shows it's still standing!

castle-cardboard-box.jpg

Dang sorry to hear for Gomi, glad he is okay.

djm it says only part of the home was damaged, smoke damage though is probably throughout and its not easy to get that smell out....I've had to work on homes that needed that before.

It wasn't a blowtorch. It was a bic lighter and brake cleaner. so there.

So, you leave the cobwebs up for Halloween, when it suits you. Then you obliterate them a few days later? I'm sure the spiders really appreciate you. :p

I just wanted to say Gomi that you made the local paper. They have a section called News of the Weird. It was one of four articles that were reprinted from around the nation.

(I live in North Carolina)

what scares me is that i can't tell if ya'll really think that article was about me or not

Back