Gomi, I found the bitch you flipped off

Stavrose

Fried Yoda
Staff member
brittnie.GIF

http://forums.station.sony.com/swg/board/m...e.id=1548#M1548

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(noahTHEpurdy @ Apr 9 2006, 02:31 AM) [snapback]68641[/snapback][/center]
Pwnt.
[/b]
noah posted my response for me

yeah fuck her

**That jerk was your friend? My condolences. I am the "carebear" that he was rude to as he walked away. You know, his comments were okay at first even though it quickly became obvious that he was basically standing up there to listen to himself and had no interest in listening to anything that the development team had to say. * *
WRONG. TH answered my question.

**That was made clear by the fact that he WOULD NOT SHUT UP LONG ENOUGH FOR THEM TO ANSWER HIM. * *
WRONG. I let them speak. When they went from answering my question to explaining why the NGE changes were made I told them they were not answering my question. My question of why they even had the CU if they were planning on implementing the NGE and to answer without using the words star warsy and iconic. All the answers I got were the canned responses that we have been getting since nov about focus groups and this is what we wanted in the game. My question was answered by TH who said that the NGE was developed inside of 6 months when they decided the CU was not good enough. That's when I responded "That explains the bugs" I was walking away satisfied with my answer when the marketing director started talking. Did I interrupt them when they deviated from the question to extol the virtues of the NGE? Yes I did. Which leads the the next part
*What finally caused me to lose my temper and tell him to shut up was the fact that he addressed the crowd trying to get people to agree with his point of view.* *

I asked the crowd if any of them had been part of a focus group or been asked about the changes due to what the marketing lady said. The response was no. She or one of the devs had made the same statement when anyone asked about the NGE. I decided to see how many people in the room had been in one since they did so many of them.

** I am not some brainless teenager, I am a 32 year old woman who has been playing this game since before the CU. I am all for giving him the right to his opinion, but when he presumes to speak for all us vets, thats when I have to stand up and say to him HOW DARE YOU! I dont presume to speak for you so dont you dare think that you speak for all of us* *

Now where did I try to speak for you? I asked a question of the crowd. I got an answer. Did I ever say "We Vets" or "We Players"? No. So the next time you decide to tell someone to shut up when they have the floor don't be surprised if they are rude to you.

Noah posted this for me

http://forums.station.sony.com/swg/board/m...scending&page=3

The marketing director addressed you as you were pretending to walk away, so how does that count as interrupting you?
I was done when she started talking to me again. She was spewing forth the same rhetoric as before. It was directed at me so I responded to her.

You interrupted four times during your tirade.
Probably. Wouldn't you interrupt someone if you asked a question and they were answering a different one?

Don't pretend you went up there with the intention of getting answers because I and the other 8 people sitting at my table that had ringside seats for your endless speel saw differently.
So you and your 8 friends opinions are greater than mine. Gotcha
The best part? I got my answer from TH. Hence the part where I was walking back to my seat.

Oh and perhaps the silence that greeted you when you asked that question was because people were not supporting you and your rudeness,
Or it may have something to do with noone being in a focus group or a survey?

which was then made evident when you reduced yourself to two-year-old status with your response to me (the whole fighting-in-the-sandbox 'she was rude by telling me to shut up so I'm just going to be justified in being rude back').
So I'm the two year old for being rude to a rude person but you being the aggressor are justified because my opinion does not match yours.

Wow, I really want to see the movie now!

I'm not for bashing or getting bashed in a public setting, but I'm all for watching it happen to someone else, LOL.

her husband got in on it lol. too bad i can't say, "hey liamo, seems like your wife has escaped from the kitchen again."

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Apr 9 2006, 09:02 AM) [snapback]68750[/snapback][/center]
her husband got in on it lol. too bad i can't say, "hey liamo, seems like your wife has escaped from the kitchen again."
[/b]
Why not??.........I told him to keep his Trollish wife in the house :D

And I did find it rather funny that he jumps in there saying he was going to eject Gomi for giving her the finger yet apparently he did nothing but sit there and keep his mouth shut.............

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Epise @ Apr 9 2006, 05:35 PM) [snapback]68780[/snapback][/center]
Why not??.........I told him to keep his Trollish wife in the house :D

And I did find it rather funny that he jumps in there saying he was going to eject Gomi for giving her the finger yet apparently he did nothing but sit there and keep his mouth shut.............
[/b]
yeah find it amusing. Big talker, on the forums at least.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Apr 10 2006, 12:02 AM) [snapback]68750[/snapback][/center]
"hey liamo, seems like your wife has escaped from the kitchen again."
[/b]
thats a good one :p

i've called him out 3 times in that thread. he only indirectly replied to me (aka, doesn't have the balls to talk to the man who calls him out directly) by saying that he didn't know if gomi was flipping off his wife or the marketing director lol

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Apr 9 2006, 08:09 PM) [snapback]68802[/snapback][/center]
i've called him out 3 times in that thread. he only indirectly replied to me (aka, doesn't have the balls to talk to the man who calls him out directly) by saying that he didn't know if gomi was flipping off his wife or the marketing director lol
[/b]

mmm I can see his confusion. I am sure Gomi was waving his finger around so it was kind of like an AOE middle finger.

Back