GOD DAMMIT INDIANAPOLIS!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Oct 29 2006, 11:22 PM) [snapback]129368[/snapback][/center]
Fucking lose already! Lucky bastards.........
[/b]

Lucky?

They have played a lot harder of opponents than the "down 20-0 on the road" Bears have had.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Oct 29 2006, 10:23 PM) [snapback]129370[/snapback][/center]
Lucky?

They have played a lot harder of opponents than the "down 20-0 on the road" Bears have had.
[/b]
We will drive them before us and hear the lamentations of their women too. :wacko:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Oct 30 2006, 03:25 PM) [snapback]129575[/snapback][/center]
i had 12 points on Denver :(
[/b]

/shakes head

BTW, when Indy plays NE this upcoming week...do yourself a favor, and bet on Indy please. Trust me on this one for once.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Oct 31 2006, 09:04 AM) [snapback]129801[/snapback][/center]
/shakes head

BTW, when Indy plays NE this upcoming week...do yourself a favor, and bet on Indy please. Trust me on this one for once. [/b]

I don't know....Peyton has a knack for choking against NE and Brady is starting get his mid season peak goin. This could be a very good game, I don't see a blow out, but a very close game...NE by 7.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Timi @ Oct 31 2006, 11:14 PM) [snapback]130157[/snapback][/center]
I don't know....Peyton has a knack for choking against NE and Brady is starting get his mid season peak goin. This could be a very good game, I don't see a blow out, but a very close game...NE by 7.
[/b]

Indy by two scores. If NE had a good running attack then I would think it would be a game (like the Denver game), but they are relying solely on Brady's arm. It will become a shootout in the 2nd half and NE doesn't have the ammo to compete.

Oh, last time they played, in NE, Peyton went 28/37 for 321 yds, 3 TDs 1 INT with Indy winning 40-21. The game was played on 11/7, essentially the same part of the season as this one is being played at, and in that game as well it turned into a shootout between Brady and Manning, Brady just didn't have the weapons Manning did (and not to mention it is even worse now with Brady losing his good WRs, and Manning getting Vinateri on his side).

All that said, I would still take Brady over Manning in a heartbeat.

Back