Gobble Gobble Day!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(djmtott @ Nov 23 2006, 02:13 AM) [snapback]134451[/snapback][/center]
The factories are open 364 days a year... they allow the day shift to stay home on Christmas... so really it's more like 364.5 days a year.

Since I don't get any holiday work days off throughout the year I get 7 'floating holidays' that I can use like vacation anytime I want as compensation.
[/b]

Sorry to hear that man.

Was gonna go to my family's house, but we're both sick. My sister's white blood cell count is really low, and she can't be around anyone near sick. So V and I went out to eat, and are now relaxing and playing video games.

Prepping the bird for the oven and having a few friends over for dinner probably followed by a little pre-shopping shopping (tomorrow will be crazy)

Happy Thanksgiving. I am gratedful that this is the only day of th eyear i have to deal with ALL of my relatives...very grateful meh......"are you full? hmm yes? great no GET THE FUCK OUT!"

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Nov 23 2006, 08:32 AM) [snapback]134483[/snapback][/center]
Sorry to hear that man.
[/b]
Don't be. I still get to take a meal to work with me. And when you're working on Monday and Tuesday I'll be home with those days off.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(djmtott @ Nov 23 2006, 08:09 PM) [snapback]134520[/snapback][/center]
Don't be. I still get to take a meal to work with me. And when you're working on Monday and Tuesday I'll be home with those days off.
[/b]

So how many people were at work besides you (percentage wise?)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Nov 23 2006, 07:52 PM) [snapback]134536[/snapback][/center]
So how many people were at work besides you (percentage wise?)
[/b]
*shrug*

Back