GarVa threatened to NERF ME!!!!!!!!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Avari @ Jun 5 2006, 02:20 PM) [snapback]84724[/snapback][/center]
so I took a screenshot of the pm he sent, how do i Find this screenie, I forget where to look I wana show yas :p
[/b]
If you took it through Xfire, go to the Xfire folder in C: and look for the Screenshot folder.
If you took it in SWG, jsut go to the SWG folder and is usually sitting in the main folder.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MoobKrad @ Jun 5 2006, 05:22 PM) [snapback]84731[/snapback][/center]
If you took it through Xfire, go to the Xfire folder in C: and look for the Screenshot folder.
If you took it in SWG, jsut go to the SWG folder and is usually sitting in the main folder.
[/b]
took it from my desktop on sent it to the official forums pm box, how do I get screenies of desktop stuff like that?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Avari @ Jun 5 2006, 02:24 PM) [snapback]84737[/snapback][/center]
took it from my desktop on sent it to the official forums pm box, how do I get screenies of desktop stuff like that?
[/b]
wallpapers?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MoobKrad @ Jun 5 2006, 05:25 PM) [snapback]84739[/snapback][/center]
wallpapers?
[/b]
no lol , say im on netscape lookin at the forums and hit print screen, how do I get it!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Avari @ Jun 5 2006, 05:26 PM) [snapback]84740[/snapback][/center]
no lol , say im on netscape lookin at the forums and hit print screen, how do I get it!
[/b]

Open up MS paint, then hit ctrl-v.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Avari @ Jun 5 2006, 10:26 PM) [snapback]84740[/snapback][/center]
[/b]
Its in your clipboard viewer until you copy anymore text etc.
Run - clipbrd.exe
Then you should save it as a file.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Azrail @ Jun 5 2006, 02:29 PM) [snapback]84747[/snapback][/center]
Its in your clipboard viewer until you copy anymore text etc.
Run - clipbrd.exe
Then you should save it as a file.
[/b]
That's the not simple way for non geeks.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MoobKrad @ Jun 5 2006, 10:30 PM) [snapback]84753[/snapback][/center]
That's the not simple way for non geeks.
[/b]
So what. At least its trying to help. And educate at the same time.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Azrail @ Jun 5 2006, 05:35 PM) [snapback]84761[/snapback][/center]
[/b]

However, seeing as how Avery hasn't written back yet, we either confused him or...he blew up his machine.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Azrail @ Jun 5 2006, 02:35 PM) [snapback]84761[/snapback][/center]
[/b]
True. True.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Jun 5 2006, 10:36 PM) [snapback]84763[/snapback][/center]
However, seeing as how Avery hasn't written back yet, we either confused him or...he blew up his machine.
[/b]
Then I refer you to Prodigys post above. :lol:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Jun 5 2006, 02:36 PM) [snapback]84763[/snapback][/center]
[/b]
:lol: Quote that post.... Thinking about it, where do we petition for a new post menu for Quotes... There are so many good ones in here.

if he has managed to blow up his machine trying to find a screenshot id really like to know - it would sure involve some particularly 1337 noobish skills to accomplish :D

Yeah, just hit printscreen and then open paint and paste it in there. That is probably the simplest way.

Back