Game!

moobkrad

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Hakan @ Jan 2 2007, 07:25 AM) [snapback]138154[/snapback][/center]
No i wont play it , i wont even try it. EQ2 is my last SOE game and I am only playing coz there is nothing else better than it atm. So not gona waste time on a game which is the rinse repeat of same old crap with litlle or no testing, incompetent devs who has no idea how to make a game, eye candy graphics which causes shit loads of lag.

Unfortunately there is nothing much on the horizon, a little Age of Conan and a little Warhammer but I am not holding my breath.

I wish we had the means of making a game.
[/b]

Pointing to that.

We have more than enough man (and woman) power to make a game. We got writers for content, coders for mechanics, graphic designers for the visual part. We could cover music with a 24/7 online radio station, just like Galaxies Radio was. Best part of all! We know what we like most about games... Ideas!

That would leave Moola (Money) and... Time.

There is a few other details... but there are options for work around.

This might sound as the most hairiest idea you guys will ever hear. :blink:

Well other then money it also requires time. It is a good idea though You should do a poll and see what happens.

Yeah lets skin over precu swg. Call jedis Dark knights and Holy Warriors and rename everything and give it our own name. I shotty the first av21 horse. I always thought that would be a sweat thing...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MoobKrad @ Jan 2 2007, 06:30 PM) [snapback]138184[/snapback][/center]
Pointing to that.

We have more than enough man (and woman) power to make a game. We got writers for content, coders for mechanics, graphic designers for the visual part. We could cover music with a 24/7 online radio station, just like Galaxies Radio was. Best part of all! We know what we like most about games... Ideas!

[/b]

I love your optimism but there is nothing you will get this zoo called Wanderhomies.com to completely agree upon enought to want to make a game. :)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(MoobKrad @ Jan 2 2007, 06:30 PM) [snapback]138184[/snapback][/center]
Pointing to that.

[/b]
Great idea, I just have one question. How does this get me beer?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Jan 2 2007, 09:19 PM) [snapback]138208[/snapback][/center]
I love your optimism but there is nothing you will get this zoo called Wanderhomies.com to completely agree upon enought to want to make a game. :)
[/b]
Zoo :lol:

Kitties, Sheeps, Carpets, Timi's, etc.. ???

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artica @ Jan 5 2007, 01:23 PM) [snapback]138410[/snapback][/center]
Zoo :lol:

Kitties, Sheeps, Carpets, Timi's, Fluffy's (I mean come on Artica how could you leave out a wookiee.....they bang on thier chest, make growling noises and fling poo....kinda like a monkey 'cept Monkey's are smart :lol: )etc.. ???
[/b]
Fixed it for you Artica :devil:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Epise @ Jan 5 2007, 11:27 AM) [snapback]138411[/snapback][/center]
Fixed it for you Artica :devil:
[/b]
That's what I meant by Carpet :unsure:

Heh, my handle is Monkey. So, the Zoo comment was meant with all personal love.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Jan 2 2007, 09:19 PM) [snapback]138208[/snapback][/center]
[/b]
No, people call me idealistic. -_-

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tirrem @ Jan 2 2007, 03:49 PM) [snapback]138186[/snapback][/center]
Well other then money it also requires time. It is a good idea though You should do a poll and see what happens.
[/b]
Good idea... Just for kicks at least.

Back