Galaxies Radio

Galaxies Radio

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dislike

• I don't listen to Galaxies Radio, it sucks.

• Have you seen my pants?

• Total voters

zanax

Non-contributing Editor
I am looking to make some changes to the show, outside the poll please post additional comments in here.

kthx

I usually listen to my own music unless lusty is on, although I listen as often as I can. But it doesn't seem like I can ever go for too long without hearing country so I usually switch back and forth. But I don't know that I've heard your show.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tavasha @ Mar 23 2006, 05:21 PM) [snapback]62663[/snapback][/center]
I usually listen to my own music unless lusty is on, although I listen as often as I can. But it doesn't seem like I can ever go for too long without hearing country so I usually switch back and forth. But I don't know that I've heard your show.
[/b]

My show (sat nights) is country and Soba's show is country (Monday nights).

Most of our other DJ's that I know disklike country. I usually get people either really happy or upset about me playing it. I've been trying to alternate weeks to keep more people happy (since I like non and country)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Mar 23 2006, 05:25 PM) [snapback]62664[/snapback][/center]
My show (sat nights) is country and Soba's show is country (Monday nights).

Most of our other DJ's that I know disklike country. I usually get people either really happy or upset about me playing it. I've been trying to alternate weeks to keep more people happy (since I like non and country)
[/b]

You stole my uniqueness!!! Damn you Tivs!!!!
/flail
/cry

:p I still luv you tho

Seriously, if you like country, tune in to me on Mon nights 8p-12mid EST
Hightech Redneck is the name of the show, 2/3 country 1/3 not
The 80s hour starts around 10p

As for the poll, I haven't heard your show in a while Zanax. If its anything like it was when Cad had the station, leave it alone, it was great.

It can't be all that great if I only hit 12 listeners when I was giving away a mandalorian helmet.

Apparently most of the community is indifferent to the subject and are searching for
their pants.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cubby @ Mar 23 2006, 08:14 PM) [snapback]62758[/snapback][/center]
zans show will do but we all know whos show really pwned on gradio
[/b]
COME BACK, DAMNIT!@

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Curse @ Mar 23 2006, 11:27 PM) [snapback]62828[/snapback][/center]
i miss the drewpa show :\
[/b]

Then stay up later.

It's still on

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(lpb8733 @ Mar 23 2006, 09:28 PM) [snapback]62761[/snapback][/center]
You stole my uniqueness!!! Damn you Tivs!!!!
/flail
/cry
:p I still luv you tho
Seriously, if you like country, tune in to me on Mon nights 8p-12mid EST
Hightech Redneck is the name of the show, 2/3 country 1/3 not
The 80s hour starts around 10p
As for the poll, I haven't heard your show in a while Zanax. If its anything like it was when Cad had the station, leave it alone, it was great.
[/b]

/grin Trust me Soba, it's probably not like yours. For one, 90% of the time I'm reading DOTE. The other 10% oF the time is devoted to that new country you profess to not like as much ;)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(zanax @ Mar 23 2006, 10:01 PM) [snapback]62768[/snapback][/center]
It can't be all that great if I only hit 12 listeners when I was giving away a mandalorian helmet.

Apparently most of the community is indifferent to the subject and are searching for
their pants.
[/b]

Sad to say, but this is a lot of listeners right now. /comfort

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(zanax @ Mar 23 2006, 05:12 PM) [snapback]62659[/snapback][/center]
I am looking to make some changes to the show, outside the poll please post additional comments in here.

kthx
[/b]
No offense but I never could listen to the radio. I hate sitting through songs I dont wanna hear just to hear 1 song I do. Especially when I'm on the comp and gigs of my fav songs are a click away.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stomis @ Mar 24 2006, 03:33 PM) [snapback]63285[/snapback][/center]
No offense but I never could listen to the radio. I hate sitting through songs I dont wanna hear just to hear 1 song I do. Especially when I'm on the comp and gigs of my fav songs are a click away.
[/b]
I totally understand where you are coming from. I listen to the radio for much more than just music, I listen for the news, the talk, the announcers, and yes, commercials (that's my planned career when I get away from this IT stuff).

Thanks for taking the time to respond, and I hope everyone finds their pants.

PS - I voted for "have you seen my pants?"

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(zanax @ Mar 24 2006, 03:35 PM) [snapback]63287[/snapback][/center]
I totally understand where you are coming from. I listen to the radio for much more than just music, I listen for the news, the talk, the announcers, and yes, commercials (that's my planned career when I get away from this IT stuff).

Thanks for taking the time to respond, and I hope everyone finds their pants.
PS - I voted for "have you seen my pants?"
[/b]
Yeah thats the only reason i used to listen to Paragon Radio when CoH first came out. It was just filled with all events and interactive stuff ect...If galaxies radio did that I would listen...if I played SWG or WoW...

Back