FUCKING TROJAN DOWNLOADERS

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Vix @ Apr 11 2006, 03:52 AM) [snapback]68990[/snapback][/center]
Least only with the viruses/adware that you were able to detect.
[/b]
What I ment by that is I haven't accidentally deleted any system files that I thought were viruses :lol:

I run Outpost Firewall Pro, with the Blockpost Blocklist Manager, I have over 9,000,000 IP addresses that are blocked. Outpost is also good b/c it allows you to choose what kind of content your PC will accept, such as javascripting, VB, Active X, etc. I cant even remember the last time I had any problems with spyware or viruses. I run Adaware SE Pro, and Spybot Search and Destroy, and Kaspersky every week and since getting that firewall I havent found anything. Check it out. Edited to say the I got my blocklist from bluetack.co.uk with their Blocklist Manager program which will do all the conversions neccesary for you to import your list into Blockpost, also you may have to edit some IP adresses out as they block alot of gaming sites like SOE, Blizzard and others.

the ones that are there again when you restart your computer are sometimes due to windows system restore points. if you disable system restore and then remove/scan for them it can solve the problem

Back