Found someone mentioning the Hall of Fame on a body building forum in 2010.

ZorinKeyes

"Played on Wanderhome from 2003-2006...CU was ok...but Pre-CU was the sht..

brb being a fencer melee stacker with a stun baton with a higher min damage than max
brb also having the best Dotted weapon on server (rifle with 480ish mind fire)
brb having other mind poison dotted weapons
brb dodging everything
brb known for killing a group of 15 people 1v15 once...
brb getting ranked number 4 on Wanderhome's Hall of Fame (if it was straight PVP, would of been first)"

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=123054541

Woulda been first if it was PVP apparently... lol. Anyone have the old list? I really wanna know who #4 was and why they think they would have been 1st.

I care! but no i dont remember..i think its in archives somewhere around here isnt it

It looks like it's gone. Did a search and while there's like 100-53, the rest isn't there. I'm trying to think who that could be and I really have no idea. I don't remember anyone ever bragging about 1v15. I remember a couple people having some scary mind fire stuff, but those were mostly pikemen weren't they?

wat
hahaha
I never posted on that body building forum, the guy must have his rank wrong

If they got their number wrong then it would be someone from the top 10... unless it's a complete lie in the first place.

Pretty sure no one in the top 10 was a fencer stacker, except maybe Aliamere. Don't remember his spec. Edit - Also, Ruler-jimbo's google-fu is strong.

maybe spyff?? i dont see who would top hakan as number one because most of his rep came from pvp anyways lol

btw, why the fk is zo'rin not pvping with us??? shit would even like to see reek pvping too, im sure he would do wonders for the imps :p

Spyff would never sound like that. And you might see me in The Repopulation when it comes out.

Spyff would never sound like that. And you might see me in The Repopulation when it comes out.

maybe not lol i thought he was top 10 though. i would say maybe aravar after looking at the list. i think he was some kind of fencer temp on zalas and rifles/pike on aravar so it would make the most sense :p

i'll most likely try the repopulation because the greenlight trailer looked awesome but i dont like to get my hopes high for indy games.. too many disappointments which is why i rather play swg in the meantime and just wait for a good sandbox to come out

maybe spyff?? i dont see who would top hakan as number one because most of his rep came from pvp anyways lol

btw, why the fk is zo'rin not pvping with us??? shit would even like to see reek pvping too, im sure he would do wonders for the imps :p

Too busy bud. I'm with you in spirit

Back