Bored... Miss SWG

Huntress

Im bored... WoW raiding is fun but not the same as massive intergalactic battles between Rebs and Imps... Jedis and BH. All you guys kicked ass. A non-gamer would look at this and say who cares you never met these people in real life why do you still think about them? Well screw that, everytime I think of gaming I remeber the good times I had in SWG and non of that would of been possible without you guys. The people I raid with, my guild Fusion, are all great people and they would probably kill me for saying this but... they arent you guys. Damn, you guys gave me the most rembered moments in gaming... sure RL memroies are better but damn not by much.

Screw SOE for breaking us up... we had so much fun and they had to come and tear us all apart. If they only knew what they were truley destroying I dont think they would of had the heart to go through with all those damn changes they did. Bah who am I kidding of course they would. FUCK YOU SOE.

Dont ask me where this came from... I always think this when I look at the Wanderhome forums and I guess to feel better had to put it in words... but mostley I guess I just needed to thank all of you for those two years of etertainment :D Despite what some may think I never hated any of you and all the decisions and actions I did in game was for fun not malice... I always, no matter how bad the flames got, considered all of you friends and non of you as enemies. Miss you guys thank god for this site :D

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Rurry @ Dec 2 2005, 07:03 PM) [snapback]4074[/snapback][/center]
EEEEKKK!!!

It's alive!

Nice to see you.....Bastard :p
[/b]

OH M GEE!!! Whats up man lol. Long time no see :D

Back