• in the back so others dont see you running at 4.5 mph for only 15 minutes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • get on the open treadmill behind a hot chick and " chase the carrot"

• fuck a treadmill and in fact fuck the gym too

• Total voters

Cubby

i see all of these strategies at the gym just wondering what others do ...tbh i chase the carrot most of the time :p

We've got a treadmill at home so I just use that. I would go to the track but it's freakin cold outside. In fact, the temperature is never what I want it to be outside, with the possible exception of 2 days a year.

Tredmills are lame, I have one but rarely use it. If Im gonna run Ill go to the gym to chase the carrot, but I usually run on the indoor track there, so I only get to see all the carrots once a lap.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kital @ Jan 27 2006, 09:13 PM) [snapback]35555[/snapback][/center]
Tredmills are lame, I have one but rarely use it. If Im gonna run Ill go to the gym to chase the carrot, but I usually run on the indoor track there, so I only get to see all the carrots once a lap.
[/b]

gah dont i wish ... too little room in the gyms in the city thus treadmills for me ...im donne running outside waiting for lights with that half arsed jog thing blows ..then theres those bastards whos " harmless dog " chases you two blocks :/

ill stay inside and pursue the carrots tyvm

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Kital @ Jan 27 2006, 09:13 PM) [snapback]35555[/snapback][/center]
[/b]

you could always run the opposite way ..then you could see the melons /muahaha sorry just had too :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Jan 27 2006, 11:57 AM) [snapback]35456[/snapback][/center]
i go to the gym for cardio and maybe some muscle stimulation. i go with raul and peter
[/b]
mmhmm?

Where is the "get the tredmill next to the hot chick and hit on her" option? Cause thats what I usually do :D Though the hot girl 95% of the time is my gf who almost always goes with me :mellow:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(LilHammie @ Jan 30 2006, 02:33 AM) [snapback]36901[/snapback][/center]
Where is the "get the tredmill next to the hot chick and hit on her" option? Cause thats what I usually do :D Though the hot girl 95% of the time is my gf who almost always goes with me :mellow:
[/b]
giggle

I only Tred mil for 5 minutes or 12 Minutes... ( 12 generally cuase its about as long as it takes to run a mile) either way its just to warm up... but cardio is the best workout evar

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Echew @ Jan 30 2006, 07:42 AM) [snapback]37017[/snapback][/center]
I only Tred mil for 5 minutes or 12 Minutes... ( 12 generally cuase its about as long as it takes to run a mile) either way its just to warm up... but cardio is the best workout evar
[/b]
:blink:

gawd i hate the treadmill, or any machine that is made to simulate something that is fun to do for real like riding a bike or running a trail

uh, I took the last option ^^

don't go to gyms or something like that (and hey, still looking good :p )

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Echew @ Jan 30 2006, 07:42 AM) [snapback]37017[/snapback][/center]
[/b]

Who runs a mile in 12 minutes? Jesus Christ.. can almost run two miles in that time <_<

I did a mile and a half in under 12 minutes, but I was sore for 2 days after, LOL.

I've come to find that masturbation burns more calories, and really builds my forearms to impressive levels...

Back