For those of you playing NGE

For those of you playing NGE

• Change. Without it, SWG would become stagnant.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Restuss

Votes: 1 16.7%
  • Static PVP bases

• Expertise System

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • DoT Stacking Return

• Beast Master

• The Entertainer Buffs

• Story-Teller NPC

• Jedi for all.

• Other (describe)

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters
Pre-CU, CU, NGE. Makes no difference. Its still Star Wars. SWG is still the only game in which I can be a mon calamari musician or a bothan smuggler. So... best thing about the NGE? Same as it was during the CU. Same as it was during the pre-CU. *shrug*

Bsst thing about the NGE? Hard to say really... I can RP despite being hamstrung with glitchy game engines and horrible combat dynamics. In my personal opinion, the best thing about the NGE is it caused me to take a second look at SWG and allowed me to not only meet a bunch of wonderful people in game, but allowed me a glimpse at the folks who don't play anymore but still continue to come to sites like this. It is the community for me that keeps me coming back. Hell... it's this sense of community that keeps most of the folks who don't play anymore coming back here... you know what I'm talking about.

How bad can the game be if even after almost 2 years, folks who decided to quit STILL come back here to keep in touch with friends they've made thru it.

Respectfully,

Mack

I voted for the expertise system. While the system itsself wasn't well implemented (it seemed put together quickly and without much thought) it finally allowed for some profession diversity in the NGE.

Back