For those Football Fans!

Artica

Imperial Kitten
I worked on official NFL calendars last year (for 2005). So I have all the NFL logos in vectors (practically I can do Logos any size without loosing resolution) If anyone wants a wallpaper for the puter or something let me know. I'll work something out! ~giggle~ :mellow:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Zampy @ Jan 4 2006, 03:47 AM) [snapback]21134[/snapback][/center]
hmm. i think you could probly put tutok and myself down for some bucs
[/b]
What's a bucs?
I usually got excited and all when my xbf saw the games in TV. No matter who was winning, but I don't know the abbreviations to the teams. Not much of a football fan myself :mellow:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artica @ Jan 4 2006, 04:08 AM) [snapback]21148[/snapback][/center]
What's a bucs?
I usually got excited and all when my xbf saw the games in TV. No matter who was winning, but I don't know the abbreviations to the teams. Not much of a football fan myself :mellow:
[/b]
lol, the buccaneers, Tampa's excuse for a team. Go Vikings! lol

I'll work something out and post a sample. If you like I'll send you the original :mellow:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(GameGuru @ Jan 4 2006, 04:24 AM) [snapback]21165[/snapback][/center]
You got Vikings and Steelers? Ill email you a *hug*
[/b]
I have all the NFL teams available in 2005. :mellow:
When I get home, I'll list them ~giggle~

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Zampy @ Jan 4 2006, 03:47 AM) [snapback]21134[/snapback][/center]
hmm. i think you could probly put tutok and myself down for some bucs
[/b]

Damn straight!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artica @ Jan 4 2006, 04:08 AM) [snapback]21148[/snapback][/center]
What's a bucs?
[/b]

Tampa Bay Buccaneers :)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shaggz1297 @ Jan 4 2006, 04:10 AM) [snapback]21150[/snapback][/center]
[/b]

Bucs beat your excuse for a team in week 1.

When was the last time Minnesota won a superbowl? Oh yeah, I forgot.....NEVA!

In the 70's Mineesota were the Buffalo Bills of the NFL.

Your best chance to win the Super Bowl was in 98, but the kicker screwed you guys over LOL

How about the Miami.... What's the name of the team... Oh yeah Dolphins. They had a flawless season once. ~giggle~

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artica @ Jan 4 2006, 04:33 AM) [snapback]21170[/snapback][/center]
How about the Miami.... What's the name of the team... Oh yeah Dolphins. They had a flawless season once. ~giggle~
[/b]

Yes, the 1972 Dolphins are the only undefeated team in the history of the NFL, and until someone else can go undefeated they can rightfully proclaim themselves as the best team ever.

Also, Bills (those guys in the spiderman suits) arrived 4 times in a row to the finals and got defeated. :mellow:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shaggz1297 @ Jan 4 2006, 04:10 AM) [snapback]21150[/snapback][/center]
[/b]

Irony?

So Zampy & Tutok... ...Bucaneers
Shaggy... ...Vikings
Anyone else?!

I'll start them today... ... Couldn't yesterday, cause I was Formatting my HD. Ask Avari ~giggle~ :mellow:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artica @ Jan 5 2006, 04:25 AM) [snapback]21782[/snapback][/center]
Shaggy... ...Vikings
Tivy... ...Patriots

B)
[/b]
um, could you buy chance make it more cheerleader/boobie theme? :rolleyes:

Shaggy... ...Vikings
Tivy... ...Patriots
Curse... ...Tivy's Choice

:lol:

Raiders!

Oakland's sorry excuse for a team.

But they do have the best logo, the best uniforms and the best dressed fans.

New slogan for '06
The Oakland Raiders: Hey, at least we're not the Niners!

Thank you Artica!!

XOXOXO

Back