For any fellow brits on these forums

PrOdiGy

Female Boob Inspector
i saw this as someones avatar on another forum and it made me laugh so i thought id share.....

tesco.jpg

:lol:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PrOdiGy @ Aug 18 2006, 09:02 AM) [snapback]107582[/snapback][/center]
i saw this as someones avatar on another forum and it made me laugh so i thought id share.....

tesco.jpg

:lol:
[/b]

Hehe.

<---- Not a Brit, but Brit friendly.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Madrigal @ Aug 18 2006, 03:45 AM) [snapback]107627[/snapback][/center]
Hehe.

<---- Not a Brit, but Brit friendly.
[/b]
is that because we are teh uber? :D

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Akieo @ Aug 18 2006, 12:09 PM) [snapback]107746[/snapback][/center]
I don't get it.... Damn Brits
[/b]
It's not "that" funny. It's Prodigy. he's :wacko:

Tesco is a Uk supermarket.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(-Kanos @ Aug 18 2006, 08:26 AM) [snapback]107780[/snapback][/center]
Since when are supermarket avatars funny, Prodigy?

lmao [/b]

Tell your avatar to get neked! Do it!

angrymonkey1fu7.jpg

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Azrail @ Aug 18 2006, 10:23 PM) [snapback]107778[/snapback][/center]
It's not "that" funny. It's Prodigy. he's :wacko:

Tesco is a Uk supermarket.
[/b]
Stupid Americans!!
I know what Tesco is!!!! They always had a badass fruit and vegy section, with shit so frsh it still had dirt on it.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shaggz1297 @ Aug 18 2006, 02:49 PM) [snapback]107816[/snapback][/center]
Stupid Americans!!
I know what Tesco is!!!! They always had a badass fruit and vegy section, with shit so frsh it still had dirt on it.
[/b]
Don't forget clothes by George. :lol:
But luckily not Boy George. :blink: Or is that Asda. Who gives a *bleep* :huh:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PrOdiGy @ Aug 18 2006, 05:06 PM) [snapback]107914[/snapback][/center]
yeah george is asda. i have some george underwear :D
[/b]
Well give them back to George. Unless you soiled them of course. Maybe that's why you have his underwear! :blink: :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Azrail @ Aug 18 2006, 12:06 PM) [snapback]107913[/snapback][/center]
Don't forget clothes by George. :lol:
But luckily not Boy George. :blink: Or is that Asda. Who gives a *bleep* :huh: [/b]

I remember growin up in the 80's and flippin through the channels and then askin my mom, "Mom, why does that lady look funny?" at which point my mom replied, "When you get older, you'll understand."

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Azrail @ Aug 18 2006, 05:09 PM) [snapback]107917[/snapback][/center]
Well give them back to George. Unless you soiled them of course. Maybe that's why you have his underwear! :blink: :p [/b]
lol funny you should mention that. one of my best friends has a girlfriend called george (georgina) and i wound him up with the george underwear thing once

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PrOdiGy @ Aug 18 2006, 07:20 PM) [snapback]107705[/snapback][/center]
is that because we are teh uber? :D
[/b]

LoLs no!
It's because y'all can hold your drink ;)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Madrigal @ Aug 18 2006, 05:16 PM) [snapback]107924[/snapback][/center]
LoLs no!
It's because y'all can hold your drink ;)
[/b]
I can't. Well I can hold a few. Just don't give me the strong shots or spike my drink.
Oh my 30th birthday pub crawl was NOT pretty!
icon8.gif

Fine.

Then y'all can put on a bitchin' breakfast (exept for the Scots who give you black pudding, yuk).
Pork and Beans FTMFW!

Back