Fluffy's line locks (Week 10)

Fluffy

Vote Stewart/Colbert in '08!
4 picks that I feel good about for the week, then we will see by the end of the year if I am better or worse than a monkey picking randomly...cause most "pro" pickers do the same or worse than said monkey when put head to head.

So....in order of confidence:

Chiefs (-1) at Dolphins (folks are putting WAY too much faith in that Chicago win)
Chargers (-1.5) at Bengals (Cinci is ready for a collapse, and SD's defense is gonna tee off on poor Palmer)
Ravens (-7.5) at Titans (McNair returning back to Tenn with a chip on his shoulder)
Saints (+4.5) at Steelers (The Saints are good, the Steelers are not. Saints should win straight out)

Normally it is a HUGE no-no to go with road teams like this, but seeing how this year has been with road teams doing fairly well, I think it is okay to throw the neck out like this. I wanted to pick the Indy game (giving 12.5 points to Bills in Indy) but Indy hasn't blown anyone out this year. So, ROAD HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

<---- Still scorn that the Bears blew that Miami game :angry:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Nov 10 2006, 08:32 AM) [snapback]132209[/snapback][/center]
Is this football talk?
[/b]

/sigh

That is what "NFL debate" normally means.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Nov 10 2006, 08:35 AM) [snapback]132214[/snapback][/center]
/sigh

That is what "NFL debate" normally means.
[/b]

Ohhh I missed that part. Sorry.

Back