Fernando Torrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrres

This years league is going to be very exciting, top four are looking as close as they have been in years.

Liverpool have improved their attacking options.
Man Utd have improved their squad.
Chelsea have improved their attacking options and squad.
Arsenal have learnt how to grind out results and the midfield is finally scoring!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Very happy with our CL group to, could of been alot worse.

** Prod, Leeds have started superbly hopefully youll get sorted and get yourselves back in the prem. Prem needs teams like leeds back up there!!

Yeah the prem looks interesting even though it is still only going to be 4 teams going for it really. Liverpool won 6-0 against derby but they did not convince me to be honest. Nearly all the goals were due to utterly shocking defending by derby and derby even had 2 sitters they should have scored.

Man utd couldn't score but looked impressive otherwise. Although now saha, ronaldo and rooney are almost all back that may well change. There's rumours of them going for huntelaar in jan too which could well make a big difference.

Chelsea to me don't look a shade on what they were last year for some reason. Drogba has been looking like he is chasing shadows for the games i have seen him.

Arse for me so far have been the only team that have played well going forward consistently and confirmed that with some decent goals. Fabregas is looking awesome as usual but im not a fan of how half your team dives about every where, esp robin.....

As far as leeds goes it is an absolute disgrace they took 15 points off us and the appeal was a total sham. Fuck off to the football league is our message.

In the past when people said we deserve to be in the prem i thought it was a bit arrogant, but when you take into account that our gates are the highest in the football league, and higher than most teams in the premiership, it does make you wonder. Some of these teams in the prem like reading, wigan, boro and bolton struggle to get even 25k a week attendances which i find shocking - they simply do not deserve to be up there if their supporters can't be arsed turning out for their team. We are getting at least 25k a game at elland road and are basically in division 3! F.O.T.T.F.L!!

Last edited:
FUCKING GAY. it wont save the spaces between paragraphs. stupid stupid forum. worked when i posted in IE :(

Last edited:
Back