• vinegar

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • cheese

• chili

• cheese and chili (together

• cheese, chili, and ketchup (all together)

• ketchup and cheese (together)

• Total voters
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Mar 2 2006, 10:22 PM) [snapback]53082[/snapback][/center]
You forgot a really good one....Brown Gravy!

Steak Fries + Brown Gravy = Yummy!
[/b]

Got my vote!!!!!

Ketchup & Mayo :)

and, if possible, onions

called "Pommes special" (ketchup + mayo + onions on FF) in the Netherlands, and tastes hell good

oh and Jimbo: depends on what kind of place you went to in Germany to get FF, sometimes they're different :(
best FF I ate were usually always in Netherlands or Belgium, none of the German FF came along with those

Poutine made properly is cheese curds and gravy, mostly I have had a sort of nice brown gravy.... andthat was in Ottawa
and OMG this is so yummy

not bbq sauce ( shudder)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(RSCIW @ Mar 9 2006, 04:51 PM) [snapback]56134[/snapback][/center]
Ketchup & Mayo :)

and, if possible, onions

called "Pommes special" (ketchup + mayo + onions on FF) in the Netherlands, and tastes hell good

oh and Jimbo: depends on what kind of place you went to in Germany to get FF, sometimes they're different :(
best FF I ate were usually always in Netherlands or Belgium, none of the German FF came along with those
[/b]

in Germany the speciallity is currywurst pommes ( ugh) but Wulf swears this is THE best thingin the world...

for those not in the know that is a hot dog sort of saussage with a sort of curried ketchup + curry powder sprinkled on it and fries... though I do like the stuffthey sprinkle on fries in DE.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Hoyce @ Mar 3 2006, 05:48 AM) [snapback]53169[/snapback][/center]
Wendys frosties.
[/b]
I have to go with my boy Hoyce on this. Catsup or mayo a distant second

i like polynesian sauce from chik-fil-a with their waffle fries. if not then just sweat and sour

Back