• vinegar

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • cheese

• chili

• cheese and chili (together

• cheese, chili, and ketchup (all together)

• ketchup and cheese (together)

• Total voters
R

Ruler-jimbo

i like french fries -_-

btw, i chose mayo..because when i went to germany they asked me if i wanted it and i said yes..and it was DELICIOUS!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ruler-jimbo @ Mar 2 2006, 08:07 PM) [snapback]53061[/snapback][/center]
i like french fries -_-

btw, i chose mayo..because when i went to germany they asked me if i wanted it and i said yes..and it was DELICIOUS!
[/b]

You forgot a really good one....Brown Gravy!

Steak Fries + Brown Gravy = Yummy!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Merlyn @ Mar 3 2006, 11:29 PM) [snapback]53190[/snapback][/center]
poutine FTW!!!
[/b]
The hell?

I swear, the first person to say ranch dressing is going to be dismembered.

I'm going to say cheese - but honestly it's cheese and the ranch from the Outback. It's not like regular ranch but it's a sauce. And man is it awesome.

*cry* someone shoot Jim for me please. I can't have my outback cheese fries now

I discovered mayo when I worked at Mcdonalds (aka McChicken Sauce). They gave us a free meal every shift, and when you are on your own and broke of course you are going to eat the free food, anyhow, after so many of the same meals you come up with quite a few different sauce combinations...some favorites: Vinegar + Mayo; Mayo + Sweet and Sour sauce; Honey; BBQ sauce.

(after having cut out fastfood in my old age however, I cannot even stomache the thought of eating french fries anymore :( )

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Merlyn @ Mar 3 2006, 11:29 PM) [snapback]53190[/snapback][/center]
poutine FTW!!!
[/b]

I agree!!! Poutine is the best but when i want to eat only french fries I have to say Ketchup

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(noahTHEpurdy @ Mar 4 2006, 12:13 AM) [snapback]53201[/snapback][/center]
The hell?

I swear, the first person to say ranch dressing is going to be dismembered.
[/b]

Oh and by the way Ranch dressing is just bad with what ever you try to serve it with Ewwww

But poutine has no ranch dressing so hun it's all good! Only melted cheese and gravy kind of like BBQ sauce for rosted chicken all that mixed with the fries.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Mar 4 2006, 03:54 AM) [snapback]53325[/snapback][/center]
mmmmmm, jimbo, now i'm gonna order a bucket of cheese fries for lunch lol
[/b]
yea :p i was really in the mood for some french fries that day :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(madhead @ Mar 4 2006, 04:14 AM) [snapback]53333[/snapback][/center]
since there is no other for BBQ sauce i go for ketchup :)
[/b]
knew i forgot one :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Mar 4 2006, 01:24 AM) [snapback]53240[/snapback][/center]
I'm going to say cheese - but honestly it's cheese and the ranch from the Outback. It's not like regular ranch but it's a sauce. And man is it awesome.

*cry* someone shoot Jim for me please. I can't have my outback cheese fries now
[/b]
yea those fries are teh pwn...yes and that sauce is the shit too!

they server this at my school...cheese, chili, and ketchup..i just think thats nasty :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(micole280 @ Mar 4 2006, 10:40 AM) [snapback]53695[/snapback][/center]
You forgot hot sauce, im not voting for anything else :p
[/b]
o well shoot!

i thought i got all the majors :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Nerthy @ Mar 4 2006, 03:46 AM) [snapback]53319[/snapback][/center]
But poutine has no ranch dressing so hun it's all good! Only melted cheese and gravy kind of like BBQ sauce for rosted chicken all that mixed with the fries.
[/b]
Oooooh.

Colby Jack cheese and bacon. Outback FTMFW, no ranch though. Ranch is for salads. Enough with the ranch already! But if its not Outback fries, I do enjoy Hoyce's pick, Wendy's fries dipped in a frosty is fucking tasty, especially when you're stoned :mellow: I do enjoy BBQ with fries too, but its gotta be good BBQ.

Back