Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Reggae

• Country

• Other - So many types Tell your fav!

• Total voters
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Shellie @ Dec 3 2005, 11:30 AM) [snapback]4318[/snapback][/center]
What are you talking about?
[/b]

Actually I don't remember posting that. :lol:

I chose other cause i love underground shit in general. Mainstream stuff has no heart in it. the underground people are doing it because they LOVE doing it, not because they are getting rich. Im sorry i have no respect for 99% of mainstream bands. Like Blink 182, Eminem, etc, total sell outs. /spits at ground where they walk

My favourite bands/singer/groups.. whatever you want to call them..

Nirvana , Rage Against The Machine . AudioSlave, Our Lady Peace , Moist , Hinder , SilverChair, Weezer, Pearl Jam, Pink Floyd, Ozzy, Public Enemy, Queen , Rolling Stones, Seether, System Of A Down, The Solution, Velvet Revolver, Treble Charger, Metallica, Matthew Good Band, My Chemical Romance, Zepplin, Kid Rock, Jet, Incubus, Garbage, Finger Eleven, Filter, Faithless, Everlast, Danko Jones, Alice in Chains , AC/DC.. and lastly A Perfect Circle..

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Arano @ Dec 4 2005, 12:54 AM) [snapback]4295[/snapback][/center]
Trance addict here ... House/Trance/Progressive/Techno
[/b]

Even though I've been playing guitar for almost 10 years, I gotta go with Rap/R&B.

I still listen to lots of SRV and Jimi, but I like rap a lot better than the new rock coming out because it's garbage.

I also listen to grunge like Soundgarden, Alice in Chains, STP, and Pearl Jam.

Back