Fantasy Wrestling Matches

Fantasy Wrestling Matches

• Sting

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Rock

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
One wrestler who always amazed me with his knowledge of moves was Dean Malenko when he was in WCW. He was nicknamed "The man of 1,000 holds".

It was fascinating watching him wrestle luchadores for the cruiserweight title.

quit watching wrestling around 1999.

in prime hmmmm stone cold was the roxor.

dream match: stone cold '98 against early '90s shawn micheals.
btw i hated WCW:p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Jundon @ Mar 8 2006, 02:14 PM) [snapback]55395[/snapback][/center]
quit watching wrestling around 1999.

in prime hmmmm stone cold was the roxor.

dream match: stone cold '98 against early '90s shawn micheals.
btw i hated WCW:p
[/b]

Early 90's Shawn Michaels wasn't too good. He hit his peak in 1996 and was that way up until Wrestlemania in 1998 when he faced Austin

Ironic michaels peak was when he was injured..

He only faced Austin at wrestlemania cause he destroyed his back and no1 would dare let him drop another title lmao

Up to that point i dont think hed ever lost one.. just kept vacating and handing the titles to some1 else.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Esinoth @ Mar 8 2006, 04:58 PM) [snapback]55434[/snapback][/center]
Ironic michaels peak was when he was injured..
He only faced Austin at wrestlemania cause he destroyed his back and no1 would dare let him drop another title lmao
Up to that point i dont think hed ever lost one.. just kept vacating and handing the titles to some1 else.
[/b]

He lost his first title to Sid Vicious at the 1996 Survivor Series

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tutok @ Mar 8 2006, 07:16 AM) [snapback]55441[/snapback][/center]
He lost his first title to Sid Vicious at the 1996 Survivor Series
[/b]

ow yeah forgot

then he won it back ...then lost his smile and dropped it hehe .. doesnt like loosing to bret i guess

Back