Fantasy Wrestling Matches

Fantasy Wrestling Matches

• Sting

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The Rock

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Whoever voted for Steve Austin vs. Goldberg needs to be shot. Goldberg was an NFL player for the Falcons and the 49ers... he's not just a guy with big muscles who cries to an audience. Also Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson was an all-american defensive lineman at U of Miami... these people are athletes, not trained actors.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(LilHammie @ Mar 6 2006, 05:26 PM) [snapback]54380[/snapback][/center]
Whoever voted for Steve Austin vs. Goldberg needs to be shot. Goldberg was an NFL player for the Falcons and the 49ers... he's not just a guy with big muscles who cries to an audience. Also Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson was an all-american defensive lineman at U of Miami... these people are athletes, not trained actors.
[/b]

goldberg was a terrible wrestler tho, i read shawn michaels biography and he said goldberg and brett hart were poor technical wrestlers. Austin was also a shit wrestler but he had a good gimmick and goldberg just had muscles.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Isildur @ Mar 7 2006, 03:48 AM) [snapback]54399[/snapback][/center]
goldberg was a terrible wrestler tho, i read shawn michaels biography and he said goldberg and brett hart were poor technical wrestlers. Austin was also a shit wrestler but he had a good gimmick and goldberg just had muscles.
[/b]
I get what you're saying but I'm thinking on a scale of athletecism and reality. Which is kinda counter productive since these are Fantasy fights but I'm a realist :mellow:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(LilHammie @ Mar 7 2006, 03:49 AM) [snapback]54400[/snapback][/center]
I get what you're saying but I'm thinking on a scale of athletecism and reality. Which is kinda counter productive since these are Fantasy fights but I'm a realist :mellow:
[/b]

In a real fight, Big Show could whoop anyones ass

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tutok @ Mar 6 2006, 12:53 PM) [snapback]54406[/snapback][/center]
In a real fight, Big Show could whoop anyones ass
[/b]

Except maybe Andre the Giant.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Mar 7 2006, 03:54 AM) [snapback]54410[/snapback][/center]
Except maybe Andre the Giant.
[/b]

Nah,
I bet Big Show is stronger than Andre was.

I've seen Big show slam people over his own weight. Never saw Andre do that.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tutok @ Mar 6 2006, 01:56 PM) [snapback]54454[/snapback][/center]
Nah,

[/b]

Ever see the big show vs brock fight where they broke the ring? Man that was amazing.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Isildur @ Mar 6 2006, 12:48 PM) [snapback]54399[/snapback][/center]
[/b]

Goldberg used to simulate BJJ moves during matches (armbars, americanas, kneelocks)...he might have lacked in "professional" wrestling technical skills, but not in wrestling moves.

Oh, Tutok, shame on you! You are suppose to be the old school wrestling fan here and you chose not to pick Andre. :(

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Mar 6 2006, 09:21 PM) [snapback]54566[/snapback][/center]
Goldberg used to simulate BJJ moves during matches (armbars, americanas, kneelocks)...he might have lacked in "professional" wrestling technical skills, but not in wrestling moves.

Oh, Tutok, shame on you! You are suppose to be the old school wrestling fan here and you chose not to pick Andre. :(
[/b]

its about putting on a show, all goldberg was good for was coming out and spearing 20 people and leaving. I couldnt watch him do a 20 minute match with someone.

Id rather watch jeff hardy and robvandam go at it in a TLC match, i miss the attitude days...this new shit is awful, theres no well theres no attitude just alot of bad acting and poor wrestling.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tutok @ Mar 6 2006, 01:56 PM) [snapback]54454[/snapback][/center]
Nah,

[/b]
Yeah but daddy knows best. Wait andre the giant was big shows dad wasnt he? Wait now I'm not sure thats right but I know someone told me that. Anyway sting would definatly just hit the rock in the face with a bat and it would be over.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Isildur @ Mar 6 2006, 06:35 PM) [snapback]54658[/snapback][/center]
its about putting on a show, all goldberg was good for was coming out and spearing 20 people and leaving. I couldnt watch him do a 20 minute match with someone.

Id rather watch jeff hardy and robvandam go at it in a TLC match, i miss the attitude days...this new shit is awful, theres no well theres no attitude just alot of bad acting and poor wrestling.
[/b]

Yeah, you're right it is about the show....

As for wrestling now, I haven't really watched in a long, long time, so I think it sucks now as compared to the Hulk Hogan, Andre, Macho Man days.

Austin was apprently a good wrestler.. according to bret anyways..just cause he was given his redneck image he was stuck with kicking and punching and so didnt use technical moves.

If you watch his earlier fights hes really technical in them.. still wasnt that great though

Dream match would be shawn michaels vs vince ..ow wait thats this wresltemania ..yay :D

btw bret hart is getting inducted into the wwe hall of fame (cause vince and him are now speaking 10 years later )

lmao i wanna see shawn and bret start fighting during the meal

i havent watched in the last couple of years, but stone cold would kick anyones ass, even your grandmas!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Isildur @ Mar 7 2006, 09:35 AM) [snapback]54658[/snapback][/center]

[/b]

If you want to see a good match, go buy the "Ultimate Ric Flair DVD" and watch him vs. Ricky Steamboat.

Ric Flair=Greatest Wrestler ever

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stomis @ Mar 7 2006, 10:31 AM) [snapback]54677[/snapback][/center]
Yeah but daddy knows best. Wait andre the giant was big shows dad wasnt he? Wait now I'm not sure thats right but I know someone told me that. Anyway sting would definatly just hit the rock in the face with a bat and it would be over.
[/b]

When Big Show first appeared as the "Giant" they played him off as being Andre's son.

He's not really Andre's son. Andre's real name was Andre Rousimoff, Big Show's real name is Paul Wight.

The top 5 technical wrestlers that were main-eventers in my opinion include:

Ric Flair, Bret Hart, Kurt Angle, Ricky Steamboat, and Shawn Michaels

wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

my top 5 would be:

1. jeff hardy
2. HHH
3. shawn michaels
4. Chris jericho
5. RVD

Back