F*ck all of you who hate on TO

Tutok

I'm a Bucs fan. I hate the Eagles plain and simple.

Ever since the 2002 Season NFC CHampionship Game when the Bucs played the Eagles I have hated them with a passion and here is why.....

The Bucs used to have a player named Joe Jurevicious. He had recently lost his son and when the game came around, Philly fans were making fun of him because of the fact his infant son had died. They are worthless pieces of sh!t.

Now why I like T.O. :) He is a big reason why the Eagles hit the tanker last year. He self-destructed that team and I love him for it :)

I hope that the city of Philadelphia never wins a sporting championship ever again.

f*ck the Eagles, f*ck Eagles fans, and f*ck the city of philadelphia and their f*cking unsympathetic ways.

When you turned on Joe and made fun of his dead son, that crossed the line....one that you can never patch up in my eyes.

Terrel Owens is the man!!!

Are we talking about Time outs's here :p

No im not stupid i no its some NFL guy called terrel or something btw what a gay name lol

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tutok @ Nov 2 2006, 07:19 PM) [snapback]130746[/snapback][/center]
I'm a Bucs fan. I hate the Eagles plain and simple.

Ever since the 2002 Season NFC CHampionship Game when the Bucs played the Eagles I have hated them with a passion and here is why.....

The Bucs used to have a player named Joe Jurevicious. He had recently lost his son and when the game came around, Philly fans were making fun of him because of the fact his infant son had died. They are worthless pieces of sh!t.

Now why I like T.O. :) He is a big reason why the Eagles hit the tanker last year. He self-destructed that team and I love him for it :)

I hope that the city of Philadelphia never wins a sporting championship ever again.

f*ck the Eagles, f*ck Eagles fans, and f*ck the city of philadelphia and their f*cking unsympathetic ways.

When you turned on Joe and made fun of his dead son, that crossed the line....one that you can never patch up in my eyes.

Terrel Owens is the man!!!
[/b]
fu i still like to and i live in philly =p...im like the only person tho, and they always talk and show his ass on tv its so gdam annoying

I don't follow sports really but I agree that the people up here are assholes.

But you see the thing about Philly people is they are just shit talkers. They hate political correctness and think that anything can be joked about. They will call a gay person a faggot right to their face or call a black or mexican racist names to their face while at the same time not really having hatred for them. They just expect that that person should just come back at them with racist names in return and it's all in good fun. We even have a shock jock up here who plays songs making fun of Sudden infant death syndrome and it's one of the most popular shows going. It's a weird culture...

Philly fans are savages (jail in the Vet anyone). Here is a list of only a few of their atrocities:

-Pelting Santa with snowballs
-Boo-ing Mike Schmidt
-laughing at Irvin when he was being carted off the field on a stretcher
-Jurevicious
-countless others

My theory is that they have only won a couple championships in pro sports and they suffer from an inferiority complex. Plus they live in Philly which is essentially a 3rd world country.

Fuck them, fuck them all.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiberious @ Nov 4 2006, 12:34 AM) [snapback]130894[/snapback][/center]
Philly fans are savages (jail in the Vet anyone). Here is a list of only a few of their atrocities:

-Pelting Santa with snowballs
-Boo-ing Mike Schmidt
-laughing at Irvin when he was being carted off the field on a stretcher
-Jurevicious
-countless others

My theory is that they have only won a couple championships in pro sports and they suffer from an inferiority complex. Plus they live in Philly which is essentially a 3rd world country.

Fuck them, fuck them all.
[/b]

lmao I love it

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Farid @ Nov 4 2006, 07:08 AM) [snapback]131056[/snapback][/center]
Shouldnt this belong to the sports section of the flame forums?
[/b]

/forumpolice

sorry you had to look at something sports related. had he mentioned the NGE would you have let it stay? :p

Back