Ever hallucinating?

• I've had them

Votes: 10 83.3%
  • I've never had them

Votes: 2 16.7%

• Total voters

zanaiomih

The magic never ends...
What's the worst/most insane/most hilarious hallucination that you've ever had? If you've had one that is...:rolleyes:

I've seen a dinosaur plus monsters...:eek:
Monsters after playing Doom in the dark, it was my first 'real' computer game.
Dinosaur when driving tired about 4-5 years ago (It's insane lol). We had gone from the cabin that's about 600 miles from home. Had been driving all day and I was rather tired. It was sunset so shadows were playing in the forest edges... I saw a shadow and could swear I saw one. I screamed out loud, my bf looked at me and asked what was wrong. I told him....then I weren't aloud to drive more that day...I wonder why?
:p:rolleyes:
(I know I'm weird...^_^ )

oh i've seen alot of weird stuff in my time, with all the meds i've been on...

The weirdest?

Fluffy bunny rabbits bouncing round my feet, and I thought my skin was blue, and I had angel wings. Needless to say, I thought I was having one weird ass dream.... but oh no, it was no dream.

I am right now...I'm hallucinating that it's Friday. really.

In all seriousness though, the weirdest was probably the colored butterflies that came out of my tv screen.

Meds can do the most insane tricks with our minds...:huh: Never experienced a hallucination from meds myself tho, and hope I'll never have to.

When I was in high school/college, I did enough acid to contaminate the Great Lakes. I'll leave it at that.

I challenge you to prove me wrong!

My first hand experience tells me differently. Now, I guess it would depend on your definition of "excessive drinking". Wasn't puking all over the place, but certainly was not able to walk straight.

I was fubared. I swear to god I wasn't tripping, I was too drunk, but the neighbor "mr. white guy with dreadlocks" was there every time I turned around. It was always after we had made some really rude comment about why white guys shouldn't have dreadocks too, lame.

I saw the Earth cry with rivers of blood, I heard the trees and flowers speak about how we dont listen anymor or see.
I felt the mother earth shake with pain on how we have marked her and scared her.
I saw myself as a kid playing in the dirt being amazed with the texture of what is as simple as the ground yet it was truly amazing to feel it as if it were new to me.
I saw the Greatness of Nature and the horrors of the Concrete Jungle.
San Pedro Tlanizco truly a magical place.

I was fubared. I swear to god I wasn't tripping, I was too drunk, but the neighbor "mr. white guy with dreadlocks" was there every time I turned around. It was always after we had made some really rude comment about why white guys shouldn't have dreadocks too, lame.

I grant you the only tripping I did I think I was asleep, can never be too sure with the state I was in. Honestly though, never did it sober, so maybe I am not the best of judges.

Back