Ever been to jail?

• Yes, before

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • LAWLS I'm getting pounded right now

• Nope, never.

• Total voters
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cahnuuk @ Oct 11 2006, 08:44 AM) [snapback]124757[/snapback][/center]
Criminals. [/b]
You know what, just because you haven't gotten caught yet doesn't mean you don't smuggle grapes!

I went to jail twice, once for being a minor in possession of alcohol when I was 18. We didnt even get to drink the beer, it was still in the case and we were sitting in a parking lot....the school parking lot....after hours. I was charged with

Minor in possession of alcholol
Trespassing (even though I went to school there) since it was after hours
And something else lame that they could tack on.

Disturbing the Peace, no record, i.e no finger prints / DNA taken as I was only kept in for 3 hours, Warned and sent packing.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(BananaMan @ Oct 11 2006, 02:41 PM) [snapback]124823[/snapback][/center]
Disturbing the Peace, no record, i.e no finger prints / DNA taken as I was only kept in for 3 hours, Warned and sent packing.
[/b]
I have been finger-printed.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Cahnuuk @ Oct 11 2006, 08:10 PM) [snapback]124831[/snapback][/center]
I have been finger-printed.
[/b]

Same here, but when I went to the US on holiday they finger printed and mug shotted me, apparently its standard practice.

never. can't imagine I will. Tho I sat in the back of a police car once when I locked myself out of my car. That count?

My husband and I got pulled over once for speeding (barely) but mainly the cop just wanted to ask us about our car, he and his wife were thinking of buying the same one...anyhow he took my husband back to his car, and after about ten minutes of car questions, he let us go with a warning. lol

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ackis @ Oct 10 2006, 05:13 PM) [snapback]124615[/snapback][/center]
So, have any of you been to jail? :p

Not a tour, but in for real?
[/b]

Wait, been to jail? Or served time? Essentially does the drunk tank or holding cells count?

Not been to an actual jail, but have been held in a cell at a police station.

Nov 5th last year someone attacked me with a knife, and lets just say that military trained personal are not the best people to attack with knives ;)

Me = arrested and later released without charge.

Him = hospital.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Oct 11 2006, 05:57 PM) [snapback]124899[/snapback][/center]
Wait, been to jail? Or served time? Essentially does the drunk tank or holding cells count? [/b]
:lol: I had an ex that had to spend time in the drunk tank before. He spent the whole night perched on his bunk cooing like a pigeon.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Quirk @ Oct 13 2006, 07:31 PM) [snapback]125395[/snapback][/center]
My lawyer will be getting back to you.........
[/b]
ianril says you hump monkies

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Avari @ Oct 13 2006, 07:20 PM) [snapback]125405[/snapback][/center]
ianril says you hump monkies
[/b]

Only cause he wants me to join in

...and I killed a man with a trident

But seriously, I got locked up for a sweet 2 days for A&B when I was 20. All charges dropped when they realized I smashed this guy's face in for trying to run me over with his Dodge Neon, but hitting my ex-wife instead, then driving off.

Never been to jail. Never been stopped for anything but an alcohole test which they do all the time here in Sweden. And I was good to go too. So nada ;) :innocent:

Back