Equilibrium Vs Matrix

Equilibrium Vs Matrix

• Matrix

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • equilibrium

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Damilkman @ Apr 22 2006, 12:11 PM) [snapback]73188[/snapback][/center]

equilibrium06.jpg

Nuff said

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(djmtott @ Apr 16 2006, 09:13 PM) [snapback]71225[/snapback][/center]
Should be a surprise to see how many people have seen Equilibrium.

I saw it, and thought it was pretty cool. It's just tough to beat the original Matrix movie. So I voted Matrix.
[/b]
My answer would depend on whether we are lumping all matrix movies together, or just matrix 1. Cause Matrix 1 was original, and a tad bit better tehn equilibrium(not much but a tad). But if we are even touching matrix 2 and 3 in there then equilibrium was WAY better.

this isnt matrix trilogy vs equilibrium. Its matrix vs equilibrim. I voted matrix. I thought equilibrium was good but kind of a ripoff of matrix.

Though i do agree that the other 2 matrix movies were bad :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(micole280 @ Apr 28 2006, 01:02 PM) [snapback]74848[/snapback][/center]
this isnt matrix trilogy vs equilibrium. Its matrix vs equilibrim. I voted matrix. I thought equilibrium was good but kind of a ripoff of matrix.

Though i do agree that the other 2 matrix movies were bad :p
[/b]
I find it hard to talk about one matrix movie out of the bunch because i've had way too many people tell me that you have to look at all three of htem together.(because they were a series)

But after careful thought and consideration, I still vote equilibrium because the movie was better then even matrix 1. A lot of people think that it was a ripoff, and I found while it had similarities, it was actually quite the opposite.

The Matrix is all about bending/breaking the laws of physics to suit your needs, where as Equilibrium is all about training oneself to become the best one can be with the laws of physics securely in place.

Back