Enough with the boobies

SynTaXx-Wrath

If you're happy, I'm. . .
I want some guys in speedos asap.... I'd ask for full on size proof but Stav would axe that anyway :p
So come on you big bad boys... show off your stuff for once

you can email her or PM her your cockshots, but if you post them here they will be deleted. Covered boobs are fine. Covered cocks are fine. But exposed cocks or boobs are not. and i'm being really lenient on this entire boob/cock issue

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Dec 8 2005, 10:54 AM) [snapback]7200[/snapback][/center]
you can email her or PM her your cockshots, but if you post them here they will be deleted. Covered boobs are fine. Covered cocks are fine. But exposed cocks or boobs are not. and i'm being really lenient on this entire boob/cock issue
[/b]
if its under 6 inches don't bother sending pics .. haha
sorry Stav ya know I had to say it

and no, don't bother finding a loophole by posting balls or cooches. i'll delete those too

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Dec 8 2005, 10:57 AM) [snapback]7203[/snapback][/center]
and no, don't bother finding a loophole by posting balls or cooches. i'll delete those too
[/b]

Stavy, aka THE DELETER. :blink:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Dec 8 2005, 10:57 AM) [snapback]7203[/snapback][/center]
[/b]
lol you are too cute

garvrose =p i have a picture or two of me in a muscle shirt when i was drunk posing for the camera. not sure why i still have them, they're horrible

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Zampy @ Dec 8 2005, 11:08 AM) [snapback]7212[/snapback][/center]
garvrose =p i have a picture or two of me in a muscle shirt when i was drunk posing for the camera. not sure why i still have them, they're horrible
[/b]
muscle shirts make me think of tutok

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SynTaXx-Wrath @ Dec 8 2005, 11:11 AM) [snapback]7217[/snapback][/center]
muscle shirts make me think of tutok
[/b]

Is Tutok's avatar, Tutok's picture?

And El-D's avatar is Tutok's picture too? :huh:

And sorry for hijacking the Thread Miss Syntaxx. :D

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artica @ Dec 8 2005, 11:22 AM) [snapback]7226[/snapback][/center]
And El-D's avatar is Tutok's picture too? :huh:

And sorry for hijacking the Thread Miss Syntaxx. :D
[/b]
lol hijack away.. I love tutok talk :p he's a cutie

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Dec 8 2005, 11:22 AM) [snapback]7228[/snapback][/center]
ever since El-D made his avatar, i get the creeps whenever i see tutoks name
[/b]

Yeah I feel weird too. Of both of them. :blink:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SynTaXx-Wrath @ Dec 7 2005, 06:55 PM) [snapback]7201[/snapback][/center]
sorry Stav ya know I had to say it
[/b]

WOOT! I'm in!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(SynTaXx-Wrath @ Dec 8 2005, 01:55 AM) [snapback]7201[/snapback][/center]
[/b]
Inches.... that's less then centimeters, isn't it? <_<

Back