Empire at War Review

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Feb 16 2006, 09:55 PM) [snapback]46938[/snapback][/center]
My Review: Graphics are cool, but i don't like it. not my type of game
[/b]

why not? What don't you like about it?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Merlyn @ Feb 16 2006, 03:56 PM) [snapback]46939[/snapback][/center]
why not? What don't you like about it?
[/b]

They haven't released the cheat codes yet, so he gets pwnd!

i did the trial. Its just that i'm not into those kinds of games. only game of that genre that i actually got into and liked was Armada 2.

I liked the trial. More in-depth than the RTS games I'd played in the past, although I never did play some of the newer Command and Conquer ones. But I thought they did a good job of mixing the space and ground and giving each side a different way to earn credits and get new technology.

But that's just me.

As I've canceled my SWG accounts, this will be my drug of choice for a while.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Timi @ Feb 16 2006, 03:59 PM) [snapback]46941[/snapback][/center]
They haven't released the cheat codes yet, so he gets pwnd!
[/b]
rofl and the truth is out.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Azrail @ Feb 16 2006, 06:03 PM) [snapback]46984[/snapback][/center]
The 1.1 Update is out already.
I love games that patch almost as soon as they are released. Makes me feel so confident. :rolleyes:
[/b]
You mean unlike SWG who lets you stew in the bugs for 6 months then announce a patch to fix it and then delay it for a month. Yeah I don't like people who patch and fix things right away. :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ocrim @ Feb 17 2006, 09:46 PM) [snapback]47631[/snapback][/center]
You actually believe their reviews ?
[/b]

Smells like fish in here!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Timi @ Feb 17 2006, 09:56 PM) [snapback]47632[/snapback][/center]
Smells like fish in here!
[/b]

Fishy

I'll be buying this tommorow. I need a new RTS to kill time until Rise of Legends comes out.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ocrim @ Feb 17 2006, 10:05 PM) [snapback]47634[/snapback][/center]
Fishy

I'll be buying this tommorow. I need a new RTS to kill time until Rise of Legends comes out.
[/b]

Do you have the original?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Timi @ Feb 17 2006, 10:06 PM) [snapback]47636[/snapback][/center]
Do you have the original?
[/b]

Rise of Nations ? Yup
Thrones and Patriots expansion ? Yup

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ocrim @ Feb 17 2006, 10:11 PM) [snapback]47637[/snapback][/center]
Rise of Nations ? Yup
Thrones and Patriots expansion ? Yup
[/b]

Only have rise of nations....good game.

hehe. So I didn't pre-order so figured I wouldn't get a copy today. Wrong.

Went to the local store and ran into someone I used to work with three years ago. He said they were sold out but there was still 1 pre-order copy a guy had on reserve that hadn't been picked up yet....so he sold me that one.

ROFL!

Sucks to be that guy.

Back