El-D/Stav

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Timi @ Feb 16 2006, 11:40 PM) [snapback]46604[/snapback][/center]
You got PWND so bad you don't even know it...thats how much I PWN j00!
[/b]

READ: They beat my ass badly.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(El-Diablos @ Feb 16 2006, 08:42 AM) [snapback]46612[/snapback][/center]
When Timi logs on vent he weeps alot.
[/b]

Only cause I'm laughing so hard at the mad pwnage I place on you!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Timi @ Feb 16 2006, 09:31 AM) [snapback]46641[/snapback][/center]
Only cause I'm laughing so hard at the mad pwnage I place on you!
[/b]
to quote from guy's night out "i'm only crying cause of the adrenaline."

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(El-Diablos @ Feb 17 2006, 12:35 AM) [snapback]46647[/snapback][/center]
to quote from guy's night out "i'm only crying cause of the adrenaline."
[/b]
"I'm sorry thats never happened before"

"What the 10 seconds of sex or the 40 minutes of crying?"

Timi
post Today, 09:48 AM

Spammer

Group: Members
Member No.: 12
Xfire: iiatimi

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Feb 16 2006, 01:45 PM) [snapback]46748[/snapback][/center]
Timi
post Today, 09:48 AM

Spammer

Group: Members
Member No.: 12
Xfire: iiatimi
[/b]

My PWNAGE is so awsome you threaten the mighty Timi with reducing his post count!

whats the matter timi, are you shaking in your britches? afraid to get pwned by me actually pwning your post count? ohhh, i think i hear bones rattling!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Feb 16 2006, 02:07 PM) [snapback]46762[/snapback][/center]
whats the matter timi, are you shaking in your britches? afraid to get pwned by me actually pwning your post count? ohhh, i think i hear bones rattling!
[/b]

I found you and El-D boning up for the olympics!

lufe8lh.jpg

If the only part in that picture that bothers you is the mustache, and not the soaking naked man, you truly deserve your rainbow bumper sticker!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Feb 16 2006, 02:19 PM) [snapback]46778[/snapback][/center]
If the only part in that picture that bothers you is the mustache, and not the soaking naked man, you truly deserve your rainbow bumper sticker!
[/b]

I'm not the one that has the picture on my hard drive

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Feb 16 2006, 02:22 PM) [snapback]46787[/snapback][/center]
any computer literate person can see that the picture is linked off your website :)
[/b]

Sorry, my website only hosts Farm Sluts!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Feb 16 2006, 02:27 PM) [snapback]46797[/snapback][/center]
Thats why you now operate out of the mystery machine
[/b]

Mom wont let me live at home anymore.

Back