eeeeep I am now 35...eeeps

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ruler-jimbo @ Dec 29 2005, 04:43 PM) [snapback]19182[/snapback][/center]
its good to be young :p
[/b]

untill you get old...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Curse @ Dec 30 2005, 08:27 AM) [snapback]19242[/snapback][/center]
BABY BABY STICK YER HEAD IN GRAVY!!!
[/b]

That's funny. Althought, poor baby. :mellow:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artica @ Dec 29 2005, 05:32 PM) [snapback]19255[/snapback][/center]
That's funny. Althought, poor baby. :mellow:
[/b]

did you know that every 1.5 out of 7 babies dies from gravy drownings?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Curse @ Dec 30 2005, 08:34 AM) [snapback]19258[/snapback][/center]
did you know that every 1.5 out of 7 babies dies from gravy drownings?
[/b]

Where did you read that?!

Well my alter ego, Larry was doing a study (Larry is a scientist) and well those were his findings...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Curse @ Dec 30 2005, 08:43 AM) [snapback]19272[/snapback][/center]
Well my alter ego, Larry was doing a study (Larry is a scientist) and well those were his findings...
[/b]

Okie... If you say so.... :mellow:

bah at you artica you never give me enough to go on you just cold shoulder my funky posts untill i give up on being funny / weird :(

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Curse @ Dec 30 2005, 08:48 AM) [snapback]19283[/snapback][/center]
bah at you artica you never give me enough to go on you just cold shoulder my funky posts untill i give up on being funny / weird :(
[/b]

Aww Cursy... Is not intentional... I think you were being weird. ~giggle~

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artica @ Dec 29 2005, 05:50 PM) [snapback]19287[/snapback][/center]
Aww Cursy... Is not intentional... I think you were being weird. ~giggle~
[/b]

but but your supposed to say something like, how is larry or... is larry married? your not supposed to roll your eyes at me :(

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Curse @ Dec 30 2005, 08:52 AM) [snapback]19291[/snapback][/center]
but but your supposed to say something like, how is larry or... is larry married? your not supposed to roll your eyes at me :(
[/b]

So... What is a Larry? :mellow:

I told you, he's my alter-ego... you see he used to live in a shoe and then I found him and ever since hes been in my head....

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Curse @ Dec 30 2005, 08:57 AM) [snapback]19305[/snapback][/center]
I told you, he's my alter-ego... you see he used to live in a shoe and then I found him and ever since hes been in my head....
[/b]

So is Mr. Larry Cursed?!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artica @ Dec 29 2005, 05:59 PM) [snapback]19310[/snapback][/center]
So is Mr. Larry Cursed?!
[/b]

well your getting better but what you were really suppoed to be commenting on was this shoe... a simple how big was the shoe or what kind of the shoe was it would have been fine... :)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Curse @ Dec 30 2005, 09:01 AM) [snapback]19314[/snapback][/center]
well your getting better but what you were really suppoed to be commenting on was this shoe... a simple how big was the shoe or what kind of the shoe was it would have been fine... :)
[/b]

What is the size of your head so that Mr. Larry could fit?! :mellow:

well if you knew the size of the shoe then youd know that larry is the size of a pubic hair......

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Curse @ Dec 30 2005, 09:05 AM) [snapback]19326[/snapback][/center]
well if you knew the size of the shoe then youd know that larry is the size of a pubic hair......
[/b]

So you havep ubic hairs in your head?! :mellow:

no just using size comparison.... and tryin to be creative though a pubic hair was random I know hey atlest I didn't go there... yet...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Curse @ Dec 30 2005, 09:11 AM) [snapback]19339[/snapback][/center]
no just using size comparison.... and tryin to be creative though a pubic hair was random I know hey atlest I didn't go there... yet...
[/b]

You are weirdier than I thought :mellow:

Back