*EDIT* &*^&%$^TY*&(*(*)(*)()

Tiveria

Sheeptastic!
I know this may make no sense to any of you...but I REALLY FRICKEN HATE UNYSIS PRINTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:angry:
:angry: :angry: :angry:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ May 31 2006, 12:58 PM) [snapback]83287[/snapback][/center]
I know this may make no sense to any of you...but I REALLY FRICKEN HATE UNYSIS PRINTERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:angry: :angry: :angry:
[/b]
:hug:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(PrOdiGy @ May 31 2006, 04:01 PM) [snapback]83292[/snapback][/center]
anything like the printer in office space?

if so then i understand hehe
[/b]

Worse...it's a document printer that has a little eye that is supposed to detect your paper (ie receipts, small checks, etc) automatically and feed it correctly. Never does - just ends up printing differently every time.

:cry:

And I have to align a form and make it look RIGHT!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ May 31 2006, 01:04 PM) [snapback]83295[/snapback][/center]
Worse...it's a document printer that has a little eye that is supposed to detect your paper (ie receipts, small checks, etc) automatically and feed it correctly. Never does - just ends up printing differently every time.

And I have to align a form and make it look RIGHT!

[/b]
Super Tiv to the rescue :D

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ May 31 2006, 02:55 PM) [snapback]83317[/snapback][/center]
Ya rly!
[/b]

c64-o-rly.gif

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ackis @ May 31 2006, 03:11 PM) [snapback]83353[/snapback][/center]
BTW I stole that link from someone else, so if it turns into a lemonparty, don't blame me. :p
[/b]
:lol:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ackis @ May 31 2006, 03:25 PM) [snapback]83369[/snapback][/center]
THe ones in here... a single smilie. :) LOL
[/b]
When I laugh and stuff. No more words required :p

Back