DvD packages need rethinking...

ColdIce

Why must I go through a cardboard sleeve, plastic wrap, 3 packaging stickers AND 2 plastic clasp thingies just to get to the dvd? :wacko:

Anyway.. random thought!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ColdIce @ Jan 12 2007, 01:15 AM) [snapback]139137[/snapback][/center]
Why must I go through a cardboard sleeve, plastic wrap, 3 packaging stickers AND 2 plastic clasp thingies just to get to the dvd? :wacko:

Anyway.. random thought!
[/b]
Because you touch yourself.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ColdIce @ Jan 11 2007, 10:15 PM) [snapback]139137[/snapback][/center]

Anyway.. random thought!
[/b]
You complain too much ^_^

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ColdIce @ Jan 11 2007, 11:15 PM) [snapback]139137[/snapback][/center]

Anyway.. random thought!
[/b]

Yay i'm not the only one that gets pissed off at this lol

To prevent people from opening the dvd in the store and stealing the Discs :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Curse @ Jan 12 2007, 09:24 PM) [snapback]139243[/snapback][/center]
[/b]

Spoken like a true criminal. ;)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Curse @ Jan 12 2007, 07:24 PM) [snapback]139243[/snapback][/center]
[/b]

Meh the whole copy protection argument comes into play here... it's only stopping the people who wouldn't steal it anyways.

If I really wanted to steal a DVD I would find a way. :p

Back