Votes: 0 0.0%
  • no

• who in gods name are you!?!

• who wouldnt know...

• Total voters
<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Oobeaga @ Dec 10 2005, 10:15 PM) [snapback]8989[/snapback][/center]
i must know...!!!
[/b]

Who are you again??
Oh you are that little.......................................
Teasing :p
Finally good to know that you are still alive!!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Nivekella @ Dec 11 2005, 01:48 PM) [snapback]9009[/snapback][/center]
Who are you again??
Oh you are that little.......................................
Teasing :p
Finally good to know that you are still alive!!
[/b]

funny niv, lol, yea, i didnt commit suicide from not being able to pplay any games at all, lol, but i've been close, i think i might lose it if i cant play games again after the holidays :blink:

who in gods name are you!?!
seriously i have no clue who you are. :unsure:

but im a bit of a hermit so dont take it personaly

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Benjy @ Dec 11 2005, 02:11 PM) [snapback]9014[/snapback][/center]
who in gods name are you!?!
seriously i have no clue who you are. :unsure:

but im a bit of a hermit so dont take it personaly
[/b]

uhh...to put it in short...oobeaga, dark jedi, 5th member of MaD, former member of KEG, WoD, Chaos(original)...semi-pvper...will do it when i see it, i use a blue saber, lol, ummm, and my avatar is what i look like, i dunno what else to add...niv, phroz, curse...they could help me out a bit...i might not even know me...lol

are you kidding me? WHO THE HELL COULDNT know Oobeaga? Sheesh you people are evil!!! >.<

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Oobeaga @ Dec 10 2005, 11:23 PM) [snapback]9016[/snapback][/center]
uhh...to put it in short...oobeaga, dark jedi, 5th member of MaD, former member of KEG, WoD, Chaos(original)...semi-pvper...will do it when i see it, i use a blue saber, lol, ummm, and my avatar is what i look like, i dunno what else to add...niv, phroz, curse...they could help me out a bit...i might not even know me...lol
[/b]

hermmmm of all the people that post on this site your the only one i dont rember knowing or knowing of from SWG lol wonder how that happened. anyways nice to meet ya I'm Benjy, I was in SWG beta, H-A, TB, and IIA. was mayor of a town call arrakeen near the dant ImpOP, dark jedi, green saber, quit pvp when the CU hit and never really got back into it. A bit of a hermit i didnt 'know' many people but i knew the community and who was who. Sry i didnt get a chance to meet ya before the NGE

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Oobeaga @ Dec 11 2005, 01:15 PM) [snapback]8989[/snapback][/center]
i must know...!!!
[/b]

dude, if you're worried about reek not knowing who you are, i wouldn't be. He apparently has a faulty memory.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(ZorinKeyes @ Dec 12 2005, 10:17 AM) [snapback]9279[/snapback][/center]
dude, if you're worried about reek not knowing who you are, i wouldn't be. He apparently has a faulty memory.
[/b]
lol, not really, lol, but good point, im just tryin to see how well known i was or wasnt, lol

Back