Votes: 9 37.5%
  • ...there is dead silence, nothing is out there, it's only us

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • ...something else

Votes: 1 4.2%

• Total voters

zanaiomih

The magic never ends...
Are you one of those who believe in life out there in space? UFOs, aliens, green men...
What's your belief? Is it dead quiet, or is there something out there? :cool:

there must be IMO. Universe is too big. cannot believe our planet is the only one that supports life. also id love to hear the theories of religious people if we ever get attacked by aliens :lol:

Same as prod. Universe is too big for there not to be some kind of life out there. On some planet orbiting some star there is some kind of organism.

I truly believe its ignorant to not think there is life beyond Earth. Infinite universe and we're the only one's home? I don't think so.......

"...if it's just us, seems like an awful waste of space, right?"

Oo "Contact"....

They are not green, but there are blue ones and tall nordic looking types, lest we forget the evil grey abductors...call me crazy /shrug....sometimes, it's worth looking closer to home :) Too many people keep their heads down these days, start looking skyward..it really is a matter of time :)

there must be IMO. Universe is too big. cannot believe our planet is the only one that supports life. also id love to hear the theories of religious people if we ever get attacked by aliens :lol:

The Pope said not so long ago that is is ok to believe that aliens exist...
/whispers...The Catholic Church knows everything. :)

I'm not a big believer in flying saucers or alien abductions. I am naturally skeptical about that kind of stuff.

However, I think it's likely that someone else is out there, I just don't think they are here.

Anyone read The Demon Haunted World by Carl Sagan? In it, he debunks just about everything from UFO's to faith healings and ESP. Plus, he explains techniques to sharpen your own bullshit detector. It's one of my favorite books ever. :lol:

Whether you are a naturally skeptical person, or clinically gullible, I highly recommend it.

Oo "Contact"....

They are not green, but there are blue ones and tall nordic looking types, lest we forget the evil grey abductors...call me crazy /shrug....sometimes, it's worth looking closer to home :) Too many people keep their heads down these days, start looking skyward..it really is a matter of time :)

Actually Carl Sagan, but yes Contact was "based" off of his work/books.

I'm not a big believer in flying saucers or alien abductions. I am naturally skeptical about that kind of stuff.

However, I think it's likely that someone else is out there, I just don't think they are here.

Anyone read The Demon Haunted World by Carl Sagan? In it, he debunks just about everything from UFO's to faith healings and ESP. Plus, he explains techniques to sharpen your own bullshit detector. It's one of my favorite books ever. :lol:

Whether you are a naturally skeptical person, or clinically gullible, I highly recommend it.

Fun read, more great insight, less mathematic jargon (compared to his other works anyways).

My vote..

...there's some sort of life out in space, but not sure what

There has to be something else out here other than just us. I mean.. we gotta have something to conquer. :p

Seriously though. Seeing how big space is you would think that there has to be atleast something out there, whether it be intelligent live or big sacks of dumb..

Last edited:
"there's some sort of life out in space, but not sure what"

That's my vote too, seems crazy to think we are the only ones. Even if it's just some bacteria on some random planet in another galaxy... there has to be something!

Of course, we haven't exactly been out of our solar system, so it's really hard to say what is out there based on just the one tiny corner of space. Eventually we will get bored with exploring earth, and move into space exploring the rest of the galaxy (assuming we don't blow ourselves up first or something). It'll happen sooner or later, one day it won't be science fiction anymore. Only problem is I may never live to see it happen.

Also - why does everyone picture aliens attacking earth? What do we have that would be worth taking? How could they consider us a threat? Obviously we haven't mastered space travel so if aliens have done that I doubt they would need anything from us.

Last edited:
Back