Did You Know?

Stavrose

Fried Yoda
Staff member
pretty much like the one on the official SWG forums, you can post and stuff using an editor like that. It says it is IE and Firefox compatible, and i'm using it with Firefox with no issues. You can have it be your default editor in these few easy steps:
  1. Go to your Personal CP
  2. In your Personal CP Menu, click on Board Settings under Options
  3. At the bottom, under the "Posting Settings" category, chose Rich Text Editor from the menu and save
This should make customizing your posts, as well as dealing with images and stuff much easier, at least it is for me. You learn something new every day :)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Apr 20 2006, 12:19 PM) [snapback]72391[/snapback][/center]
pretty much like the one on the official SWG forums, you can post and stuff using an editor like that. It says it is IE and Firefox compatible, and i'm using it with Firefox with no issues. You can have it be your default editor in these few easy steps:
  3. At the bottom, under the "Posting Settings" category, chose Rich Text Editor from the menu and save
This should make customizing your posts, as well as dealing with images and stuff much easier, at least it is for me. You learn something new every day :)
[/b]
I don't use firefox, i use Opera :D. I've used it for years and it's always been better then IE.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Apr 19 2006, 09:19 PM) [snapback]72391[/snapback][/center]
[/b]
aw, my browser isn't compatible with RTE

Now I'm going to ask you a bunch of questions. And I want to have them answered immediately

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Curse @ Oct 14 2006, 05:45 AM) [snapback]125340[/snapback][/center]
Omfg its candy time *eats a fridge full of M & Ms* MMMMMMMMMMM
[/b]
share the wealth fatso!

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Ruler-jimbo @ Oct 20 2006, 10:28 PM) [snapback]127266[/snapback][/center]
share the wealth fatso!
[/b]
/fart rulerjimbo

Is that good, sir?

Back