Devin Hester is headed to the Pro Bowl

Stavrose

Fried Yoda
Staff member
Breaking a Punt return for TD record with 6 in your rookie year is definately noteworthy. And so is Grossman's comeback. Tonight we looked like the best team in the NFC without a doubt. Now, all we need is the Saints to lose or tie and we get the home field bye :D

why the hell would grossman get a phone call? ESPN voted him NFC Player of the Week the other day. That's the highest "award" he'll ever recieve....personally, I'd say he should get "most improved rookie" since he hasn't played a complete season yet in his career lol

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Stavrose @ Dec 21 2006, 10:27 PM) [snapback]137442[/snapback][/center]
why the hell would grossman get a phone call? ESPN voted him NFC Player of the Week the other day. That's the highest "award" he'll ever recieve....personally, I'd say he should get "most improved rookie" since he hasn't played a complete season yet in his career lol
[/b]
I didn't say anything about getting a phone call, dopey.

"The Bears’ quarterback and top wide receiver recently teamed up to tape an NFL commercial that promotes Pro Bowl voting. The spot airs during games, as well as throughout the week on the NFL Network."
Source

In the commercial they're sitting in the locker room voting for pro bowl selections. One asks the other "Is voting for yourself 687 times too much?" The other says "No." then "You vote for me and I'll vote for you."

I just said they didn't make enough calls.

I tried to find it online but can't find it anywhere.

Back