Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Hard liquer

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • First aid kit

Votes: 1 4.0%
  • Other - what in that case?

Votes: 7 28.0%

• Total voters
i would take a solar powered house with me which was fully equipped with all the stuff a normal house would have :D

and someone to take - anyone hot because you just know at some point over the year their barriers are going to break down. resistance is futile

And we have a winner.

lol easy, I would bring The Dude.. he is an Engineer he would figure some shit out to take care of me there for the year. Chitttt if we are stuck there a year, just me and him, he would eventually have to put out!

Folks, you have to bring someone you *know* and things you can *carry* lol :p *Edits some more since she wasnt clear enough, and she is being 'outsmarted' :p *

I love the Swedes... They are mind readers! :hug:
Or just stating the obvious :p

lol easy, I would bring The Dude.. he is an Engineer he would figure some shit out to take care of me there for the year. Chitttt if we are stuck there a year, just me and him, he would eventually have to put out!
^_^

I picked the rope. As useful or moreso than a knife. And if you wanted to end it all, I'd rather hang myself than stab myself.

Folks, you have to bring someone you *know* and things you can *carry* lol :p *Edits some more since she wasnt clear enough, and she is being 'outsmarted' :p *

Or just stating the obvious :p

^_^
I know my neigbor, she can suck a golf ball through a garden hose. That, my friend is talent. I would do all the survival shit to see that! lol

I know my neigbor, she can suck a golf ball through a garden hose. That, my friend is talent. I would do all the survival shit to see that! lol
No woman can actually do that.. damn. Find a woman with no gag reflex and you've found someone worth marrying

Fresh water, and my Earth Science teacher. He's an amazing survival guy, funny and also used to be in the army now in the reserves.

I would probably go with either knife or first aid kit. The first aid kit would be to keep myself from getting infected and dying on the island, but I'd probably go with the knife anyway, because most same as was said above.

Of course, it would be a nice big knife, like a machete, not just a little swiss army knife.

As for people, I'd hate to take anyone with me for their sake. But for my sake, I'd probably take a friend from high school who has been in the military and in Iraq for some time now. He'd probably know a few things about staying alive.

Of course, my alternative would be my brother in med school, since he'd (hopefully) know what to do if one of us got seriously ill from something on the island.

I've learned a little bit about wilderness survival myself, but I've never had to put it to the test, and hopefully (and most likely) never will.

I went with First Aid kit because it probably will have some sort of blade, tablets to purify water and all the nice things to help prevent infection and mend cuts and even the occasional broken bone.

I'd make my own coconut liquor (if there are coconuts on the island) and I'd build a shelter out of palm leaves and branches.

I would probably go with either knife or first aid kit. The first aid kit would be to keep myself from getting infected and dying on the island, but I'd probably go with the knife anyway, because most same as was said above.

Of course, it would be a nice big knife, like a machete, not just a little swiss army knife.

As for people, I'd hate to take anyone with me for their sake. But for my sake, I'd probably take a friend from high school who has been in the military and in Iraq for some time now. He'd probably know a few things about staying alive.

Of course, my alternative would be my brother in med school, since he'd (hopefully) know what to do if one of us got seriously ill from something on the island.

I've learned a little bit about wilderness survival myself, but I've never had to put it to the test, and hopefully (and most likely) never will.
From what I heard (from people that's been in the military army in the US) you don't get tought how to survive in the wild, which feels really odd imo :huh: The Swedish army gets tought how to do that from scratch :thumbsup:

Last edited:
*Sucks real hard....even harder...thump!*
I did it! :D

Oh wait, that what a handball, you said a golfball :p ;)
unsee.png

Back