Cthulhu

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Timi @ Nov 3 2006, 09:23 AM) [snapback]130884[/snapback][/center]
SILENCE! OR BE SILENCED!

(a cookie for whomever can guess which movie that came from)
[/b]

You can't silence a wookiee. And I've no idea without looking on Google

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Timi @ Nov 3 2006, 09:23 AM) [snapback]130884[/snapback][/center]
SILENCE! OR BE SILENCED!

(a cookie for whomever can guess which movie that came from)
[/b]

GiJoe: The Movie.

/takes cookie

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Timi @ Nov 3 2006, 09:31 AM) [snapback]130892[/snapback][/center]
Nice :D
[/b]

Only seen that thing like 50 times...though I can''t remember the name of the bad guy in it, it has some really lame "sciency" sounding name, please remind me oh mayor.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Timi @ Nov 3 2006, 09:35 AM) [snapback]130896[/snapback][/center]
Golobulus
[/b]

:wub:

You're my hero.

That was going to keep me up all night trying to think of that name.

Nemesis Enforcer was the most bad ass character they came up with...it just saddens me that he got his ass handed to him by Sgt. Slaughter.

"At ease disease!"

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Timi @ Nov 3 2006, 09:39 AM) [snapback]130901[/snapback][/center]
Nemesis Enforcer was the most bad ass character they came up with...it just saddens me that he got his ass handed to him by Sgt. Slaughter.

"At ease disease!"
[/b]

Come on, Sgt. Slaughter was the man.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Nov 3 2006, 09:41 AM) [snapback]130905[/snapback][/center]
Come on, Sgt. Slaughter was the man. [/b]

"Either we all go home or nobody goes home!"

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Magama @ Nov 3 2006, 12:13 AM) [snapback]130807[/snapback][/center]
It has an 05 sticker on it so its worth a try to at least check and see if its open

Edit: CTHLHU is taken but none of the other combinations are
you could try: CTHLU
[/b]

Thanks. I had forgotten how awesome the VA DMV website was.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(zanax @ Nov 3 2006, 10:20 AM) [snapback]130920[/snapback][/center]
Thanks. I had forgotten how awesome the VA DMV website was.
[/b]
Hehe, btw LOLCAR is taken by some dude named Magama

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Magama @ Nov 3 2006, 11:27 PM) [snapback]131118[/snapback][/center]
Hehe, btw LOLCAR is taken by some dude named Magama
[/b]

WHO DRIVES A LOLHONDA CIVIC!

now I need to come up with a fitting and clever plate for mine... right now its just JWS-187

...oddly enough, some misconsture that to mean Jew - murder.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(zanax @ Nov 7 2006, 02:20 PM) [snapback]131415[/snapback][/center]
WHO DRIVES A LOLHONDA CIVIC!

now I need to come up with a fitting and clever plate for mine... right now its just JWS-187

...oddly enough, some misconsture that to mean Jew - murder.
[/b]

I bet ZANAX is available for a license plate.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Nov 8 2006, 12:28 AM) [snapback]131526[/snapback][/center]
I bet ZANAX is available for a license plate.
[/b]

or GOATSE

I am listening to Cthulhu by Therion AS WE SPEAK!!!!!!!!

Ohh...and as for License plates, I have always wanted EI EI O

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Nov 8 2006, 12:35 PM) [snapback]131643[/snapback][/center]
how bout OH EM GEE :lol:
[/b]

image1zl7.gif

For a certain wookiee we all know (and not fluffy)

Back