• All of it

Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Other

Votes: 6 40.0%

• Total voters

zanaiomih

The magic never ends...
What is your favorite thing to eat when you have a craving? :drool:
What is it that you just like to shovel in?
^_^
And most important, why? And when? :shifty:

Last edited:
I love this fruit dip made with Marshmallow Fluff and Cream Cheese...........sit and eat a whole thing of it with grapes when I get the craving......so gooooood

Cranberry Cheesecake muffin with Nuts and a cup of Mocha Milky Way. :drool:

^Mah breakfast. ^_^

nothing sweetie, you just tend to bring to a forum a sense of ... sexual presence (attracts all the single males here), threads just are like a ticking time bomb before they go off topic ;) Not a bad thing, just an observation.

Btw to try get back on topic, when I get craving for something, it's always meat, like beef, chicken, lamb, so yes I cook alot at home :) I like my italian and asain food, so spaghetti bolognese and stir fry's are common things I eat alot off when I'm craving.

nothing sweetie, you just tend to bring to a forum a sense of ... sexual presence (attracts all the single males here), threads just are like a ticking time bomb before they go off topic ;) Not a bad thing, just an observation.

Btw to try get back on topic, when I get craving for something, it's always meat, like beef, chicken, lamb, so yes I cook alot at home :) I like my italian and asain food, so spaghetti bolognese and stir fry's are common things I eat alot off when I'm craving.
:whistling::shifty::blush:

And oh yum, lamb... :wub:

:whistling::shifty::blush:

And oh yum, lamb... :wub:

oh that reminds me I need to decide what roast dinner to do for the Girls hall (were my gf) is at university, for before they all head back for the holidays. I said I'd help them do it, since none of them have done a roast dinner or any meal for 8+.
Fun :D

Back