Could ya stop with the spam?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Feb 10 2006, 09:09 PM) [snapback]43218[/snapback][/center]
Yeah. When I get the ropes I'll probably want a nice seperator bar.
[/b]

now now...

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Feb 10 2006, 12:06 PM) [snapback]43211[/snapback][/center]
So Fluffy...would you think I should go for the ropes or the handcuffs?
[/b]
No one is handcuffing me! :mellow:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Merlyn @ Feb 10 2006, 03:10 PM) [snapback]43219[/snapback][/center]
now now...
[/b]

It will take time you know to get it delivered. If I had it now I wouldn't be at work.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artica @ Feb 11 2006, 06:11 AM) [snapback]43222[/snapback][/center]
No one is handcuffing me! :mellow:
[/b]

Well there you go Tiv, Kitty prefers the ropes. Nice.

/film

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Feb 10 2006, 09:12 PM) [snapback]43227[/snapback][/center]
It will take time you know to get it delivered. If I had it now I wouldn't be at work.
[/b]

where is El- D doesn't he like this sort of thing?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Feb 10 2006, 12:12 PM) [snapback]43228[/snapback][/center]
Well there you go Tiv, Kitty prefers the ropes. Nice.

/film
[/b]
No one is roping me! :angry:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Feb 10 2006, 09:13 PM) [snapback]43231[/snapback][/center]
/purr
[/b]

this sounds like a typical Friday on wanderhomies LOL

sex spam and sedition

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Merlyn @ Feb 10 2006, 12:15 PM) [snapback]43237[/snapback][/center]
this sounds like a typical Friday on wanderhomies LOL

sex spam and sedition
[/b]
Some one seems to need it more than others. :p

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artica @ Feb 11 2006, 06:16 AM) [snapback]43238[/snapback][/center]
[/b]

We know Kitty, we will get you exactly what you need.

B)

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artica @ Feb 10 2006, 09:16 PM) [snapback]43238[/snapback][/center]
[/b]

sex is good for the soul, spam is for after when you are hungry and sedition is just fun

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(El-Diablos @ Feb 10 2006, 09:39 PM) [snapback]43142[/snapback][/center]
you are the one that litters out your car door and says "hey it is only one used condom"
[/b]

How the hell did you know that ?!?

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Fluffy @ Feb 10 2006, 12:17 PM) [snapback]43240[/snapback][/center]
We know Kitty, we will get you exactly what you need.

B)
[/b]
Not me.... ~points to Tiv~
~whistles innocently~

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Tiveria @ Feb 10 2006, 12:18 PM) [snapback]43247[/snapback][/center]
Don't worry. You can rope me!
[/b]
Really?!
:wub:

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(Artica @ Feb 11 2006, 06:19 AM) [snapback]43250[/snapback][/center]
Not me.... ~points to Tiv~
~whistles innocently~
[/b]

Don't worry Kitty. Ropes are fun...

/locks Kitty in room with Tiv and a bunch of ropes
/film

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(El-Diablos @ Feb 10 2006, 01:45 PM) [snapback]42988[/snapback][/center]
O.k. if you are bored and want to debate this I will. O.k. having an opinion o.k. but when you try to force YOUR will on others who may not have that same definition of spam as you, that is an attempt to moderate the board's activites. If you don't like certain threads you have the option of ignoring them. When a person fails to exercise their personal option to ignore a thread, and instead take the course of telling others to stop posting, then that is an attempt to moderate or act as board moderator.
[/b]
Again, how is ASKING people not to spam, or asking them to limit it to certain threads "forcing my will" on others? Stop being such a drama queen here.

And there is no option to ignore the spam as it's in every single goddamn thread.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE(reek @ Feb 11 2006, 07:30 AM) [snapback]43338[/snapback][/center]
Again, how is ASKING people not to spam, or asking them to limit it to certain threads "forcing my will" on others? Stop being such a drama queen here.

And there is no option to ignore the spam as it's in every single goddamn thread.
[/b]

/spam

Back